Wrong?

Guest Guest

Mod Sahib is a number one murakh but waheguru inspired him to post up some great sakhiah.............totally beautiful................

Behnj u have happiness, success and a life before this guy and now what exactly makes ur life so unlivable now hes gone? what has he given that u didnt have before him...........?

oh yeah................ pain, suffering, depression, los self esteem, metal anguish...........

Sounds like a great guy tongue.gif

Dukh Daroo sukh rog Piaah - Pain is the true pleasure and worldly peasures will be the root of all suffering..............where the man is engrossed in worldly affiars, the does not remember God..................how many times did u doo mool mantar when u guys were together?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaw waheguru ur khel is so amazing.....................Aiseh Gur Ko Bal Bal Jaaieeh

d_oh.gif

Awesome posts talikhaak! :WW: :WW: :WW:

Hmmmmm...

Lets try this...

I am 22 year old Sikh girl.
At your age, it is quite natural to look for a life partner, and it is very natural to suffer a heart break. So wake up to the reality of life.
I was dumped nearly 10 weeks ago by my boyfriend and am finding it very hard to cope.
First of all, have some respect for yourself. You are a creation of God, you are a daughter of Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj. You are not a grocery item purchased from Walmart that someone can pick you up when he wants to and then dump you once he feels like. Stop degrading yourself. You are more than that.
I do mool manter everyday 108 times and pray to God.
Thats excellant! I urge you to carry on with it!
Is it wrong to pray for one more chance with my ex?
And what will that achieve? You want another chance with someone who "dumped" you? Someone who considers you as a grocery item? Someone who thinks he can use you? And what guarantee do you have that he won't dump you again? Are you so sure about him?
I know it can work but need the chnace to prove it to him.
You don't have to prove anything to anyone sister. You can't make this world happy. It will always demand more from you. Just be yourself. Live your life, not the life the world wants you to live. How long will you prove things to the world? It won't quit demanding. Life is too short to prove things to people. Instead of doing that, prove your love to Gurujee. Be the best Sikh there can be. Now thats worth it! Why run after this world? The world never accepts us no matter what we do, and Gurujee accepts us always no matter what! So why not follow Gurujee rather than people?
I am so upset and have lost lots of weight, suffering from anxiety and depression.
Get a hold of yourself. This kind of mental chaos isn't going to help you, or bring him back. In fact he will get a chance to laugh about it to his friends that he got a girl so crazy in love with him that she lost weight!
I have chnaged everything I did that was bad and really want this one chance.
You want a chance? Really? Are you sure? Fine! Here is your chance. Submit and surrender to Gurujee. Forget about this guy. From today Gurujee is ALL YOURS. He will NEVER EVER dump you. He will be with you, protect you, and love you 24/7, always, every second, micro-second, milli-second of your life, every breath you take. Even when you are asleep He will guard you. Just surrender yourself to Him. Now you want to grab this chance?
I can't sleep at night, concentrate on my studies, my life is falling apart.
Recite Kirtan Sohila (or as some call it Sohila Sahib) before sleeping, and do Ardas after reciting it. Recite Moolmantar before you start studying. Life will fall back in place. Nothing will fall apart.
I feel like I'm mourning.
Sikhs don't mourn sis! We celebrate! Look at our history! We never ever say we are mourning on a shaheedi diwas, we say we are celebrating! The mothers who got their babies ripped apart and had a garland of their limbs put around their neck used to pray and say "The day has passed in sukh, may the night pass in sukh as well", and you are mourning for some next dude who "dumped" you? Come on sis! You are better than that! Forget about this guy. Such things are part of life. You got to get up and move on. Don't waste your life and tears for someone who doesn't value them. Like they say, "Don't waste your tears for someone who doesn't realize their worth. And the one who does will never make you cry" (something like that, a pretty corny quote so I forgot lol).

Maybe this is Gurujee giving you a chance to come closer to Him. See you are already doing Moolmantar. Keep going, you are on track. Recite Sukhmani Sahib if you feel too depressed. And read the meanings too. It will blow your mind away, and your pain and anxieties as well.

Keep going sis. May Gurujee hold your hand!

And if I said anything offensive, then please forgive me. I don't know you, or the guy, or your situation. So I am advising you just generally.

And after you are done reading this post, watch this video:

Very well said!

Def. watch the video as posted above... its a really nice one... but bhenji, every little thing happens for a reason and i mean everyyyy littttlllleeeee thingg...even when we dont realize it......we just have to accept it as hukum. and hukums never harsh...its like the sweetest thing out there(if you look at it in a angle in which guruji does everything for the best! :s ) ......maybe he would of dumped you years later so gurujis just trying to save your time! so...if you can....be thankful! ......im SURE if you guys were meant to be together, something one way or anoother will work out... i mean if you truly cant live without him, let him know. many have gone though what you are going through so dont feel alone...just think about it for a sec though. if this guy left you knowing you'll be hurt...is he really worth all the pain your enduring? is that someone you would want to spend the rest of your life with? aside from all the other stuff..just give it a thought... and really watch that video cause Guruka singhss reallyyyyy nice at inspiring and helping poeple!....im not to good of an advice giver hehe but the posts above are pretty helpful :D

^^ thats not true if maharaj doesn't want you to to get bk with ur boyfriend then u won't doesn't matter how much paat you do . In fact the more paat you do the further away ur boyfriend will get because maharaj will bring you closer to him and keep you away from things that are wring like extra marital relations