First Ever Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Prakash Bir Raas Kirtan Darbar!

Jagmeet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji ki Fateh

This weekend sees a slightly unusual event taking place in Birmingham, England. A rare occasion where the presence of the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib will be venerated together with the Sri Guru Granth Sahib in England. The event follows from the programme held by the Damdami Taksal at Guru Har Gobind Sahib Ji Gurudwara Tividale, Birmingham and the International Seminar on the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, Sacramento, America.

Read the full article at: http://www.punjabheritage.org/cultural-her...anth-sahib.html

www.punjabheritage.org

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have recently been to a reinsabai programme at baba sang gurdwara sahib, smethich, birminghan. The samagam was on 08/03/2008 and there was both (Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Shri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji) da parkaash.

At 10'O clock, sukha singh did ardaas and they did the sukh-aasan of shri dasam granth sahib ji while shri guru granth sahib ji da parkaash was still there?

the things i want to challenge to those singhs are:

1- how can you do sukh-aasan of one beed (shri dasam granth sahib ji) and not the other (shri guru granth sahib ji)?

2- Singhs with (3 feet) long siri sahib, tiyaar-bar-tiyaar, big dumala with shaster in them....where were they all after 10'O clock? did they only come till shri dasam granth shaib ji was parkaash in the main hall?

3- At the beginning, there were over 25-35 (tiyaar-bar-tiyaar) singhs were in the darbaar hall, where they all disappear from the main hall right after the sukh-aasan of shri dasam granth sahib ji (This includes sukha singh as well)?

4- i went out side to langar hall, and saw many of them were sitting there and chatting to each other in a group of 3-4. is this what you call reinsabai samagam? they were showing off their shasters (nothing wrong) but is this the main purpose of reinsabai? aint you meant to be sitting in side the darbaar?

5- When taking hukamnama (after ardaas).... is it important to take hukamnama from shri dasam granth sahib ji as well after taking hukamnama from shri guru granth sahib ji?

Bhul chuk maaf karni....

Please no debate on anything like that....!!! only sensible answers and talks please.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

wjkk wjkf

may be next time if guru ji gives me strength, i will.... but i dont wanna make an issue in the presence of shri guru granth sahib ji or inside guru ghar. i am sure i will see some of them in the weekdays and surely bring this talk with them.

Remember, those singhs were doing awesome sewa and with repect, but some of things above said are still questionable?

wjkk wjkf

lol y didnt u challenge em face 2 face instead..?