First Ever Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Prakash Bir Raas Kirtan Darbar!

Jagmeet

there wer 2 seperate programs

1 the sri dasam granth prog and 1 the rehensbhai. most people came for the sri dasam granth prog which was ment to finish at 10. most people did not kno a rehensbhai was starting afterwards. i dont think even the organisers did,lol. i dont think the rehensbhai was organised by the same people that organised the sri dasam granth prog. if it was im sure sri dasam granth would have stayed prakash.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"2- Singhs with (3 feet) long siri sahib, tiyaar-bar-tiyaar, big dumala with shaster in them....where were they all after 10'O clock? did they only come till shri dasam granth shaib ji was parkaash in the main hall?"

Based on observations thats probably because there were two programs that night. The dasam granth one took place between 6-10pm.

After 10pm and until the earlier hours of the morning was a rehansbhayee to commemorate the barsi of dhameli wale sant (therefore later sukhaasan of Guru Granth Sahib Ji).

The dasam granth event was a youth program advertised via posters, the net whereas the latter was not.

wjkk wjkf

it was pre-organised and was announced at about 9am that there will be an ardaas at 10pm and then the reinsabai till late.

every one was there and would have heard as the speakers were quite loud....lol

even at the time when they did the ardaas (how can you not know that the reinsabai will start right after ardaas)... they shouldnt have done the sukh-aasan of only one maharaaj ji di beed.

them singhs did the sukh-aasan and disappeared....lol, as if they thought that in sangat, no one knows how to do sukh-aasan of shri dasam granth sahib ji.....!!! this makes me laugh but its something that needs to be taken into account...!!!

wjkk wjkf

1 the sri dasam granth prog and 1 the rehensbhai. most people came for the sri dasam granth prog which was ment to finish at 10. most people did not kno a rehensbhai was starting afterwards. i dont think even the organisers did,lol. i dont think the rehensbhai was organised by the same people that organised the sri dasam granth prog. if it was im sure sri dasam granth would have stayed prakash.

wjkk wjkf

it was pre-organised and was announced at about 9am that there will be an ardaas at 10pm and then the reinsabai till late.

every one was there and would have heard as the speakers were quite loud....lol

even at the time when they did the ardaas (how can you not know that the reinsabai will start right after ardaas)... they shouldnt have done the sukh-aasan of only one maharaaj ji di beed.

them singhs did the sukh-aasan and disappeared....lol, as if they thought that no one knows how to do sukh-aasan of shri dasam granth sahib ji.....!!! tut tut tut

wjkk wjkf

k, then its better if you speak to the organisers directly

wjkk wjkf

following is the info that i had about 4-5 days before the reinsabai:

fateh jio.//

from what i have been texted the reinsbai is:

on saturday @ Baba Sang Gurdwara,

St Pauls Road,

High Street,

Smethwick

West Midlands B66 1EE.

first there is a kirtan darbar for the 1st Annual Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Prakash Bir Rass

Kirtan Darbar 2008

which is 5pm till 10pm

after words there is a reinsbai there 10pm till late..

Saturday 8th March 2008

6pm till 12am

National Kirtanee Will Be Attending

Schedule:

5pm - 6pm Rehras Sahib followedby Aarti Aarta

Ardas & Hukamnama from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

& Sri Dasam Granth Ji

Recitation of Jaap Sahib

6pm - 6.30pm Katha of Hola Mohala in English

6.30 - 7.45 Dasam Granth Kirtan

7.45 - 9pm Dasam Granth Katha in English/Punjabi

9pm - 10 pm Dasam Granth Kirtan

10pm - Late - Rehnsbai Kirtan in commemoration of

the Barsi of Damelli Vale Sant.

it was not a last minute announcement.....!!!

wjkk wjkf

this guy is obviously sum kind of <banned word filter activated>. u cant expect every1 to stay longer then they had planned to when you hear 1 hr before that a rehensbhai is gna go on after the prog. i dont understand what he trying to accuse the singhs that left of doing.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Singh like some of the sangat have said there was two different programs, it was arranged with the Gurdwara Sahib that Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji will have Sukhasan seva done at 10pm then the organisers of the rehnsbhai will do the seva for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj at 5am or when ever the rehnsbhai ended.

Lets not try make a issue out of nothing.

My View - "i was listening to the kirtanee most of the night, almost to the end of the reinsbhai, and yes i had a big dhumalla (Gurumukhi Dastaar) and shastars" So its not a dhumalla thing lol

I have not the gian to do santokh, satkar, sukhasan seva otherwise i would have offered to do seva of Dasam Granth Sahib Ji at the end of reinsbhai, but i am just a leaner sikh. Singho and Singhniyo keep the love and take the positive from the program, i really enjoyed it. As for sangat making mistakes!!! forgive and learn for the future, they must have there reasons.

Gurfateh Ji

As for sangat making mistakes!!! forgive and learn for the future, they must have there reasons.

Gurfateh Ji

Well said! Why are we always hunting to find the worst in everyone??

Jarnail Singh, I don't know if it was intentional but your post seems a bit more judgemental than an innocent observation.