Why Is Sikhism Found Only In Punjab

Shamshere

Sikhs are mostly found in Punjab, probably 99% of all Sikhs have roots in Punjab. Why didn't the relgion spread throughout the rest of India or even the world? I know there were a few Sikhs in Afghanistan but they were few in number and probably had roots in Punjab. Buddhism spread out from east India through the rest of Asia why didn't Sikhi?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think that sikhism is spreading around the world. at one time there was just 500 sikhs left, now there are 30million. remember we are just a young religion, guru gobind singh died in 1708.

gurdvaras are being built around the world, guruji is spreading his message to every continent. yogi harbhajan singh has done a lot of seva in america and new mexico, which has brought thousands of white sikhs into the panth. it just takes a few more inspirational gursikhs to spread sikhi further. just being in a gurmukhs presence, people will be brought onto the correct path.

slowly society is reaslising the truth of gurbani, with time im sure sikhi will spread to every "corner" of the world.

vjkk vjkf

i think that sikhism is spreading around the world. at one time there was just 500 sikhs left, now there are 30million. remember we are just a young religion, guru gobind singh died in 1708.

gurdvaras are being built around the world, guruji is spreading his message to every continent. yogi harbhajan singh has done a lot of seva in america and new mexico, which has brought thousands of white sikhs into the panth. it just takes a few more inspirational gursikhs to spread sikhi further. just being in a gurmukhs presence, people will be brought onto the correct path.

slowly society is reaslising the truth of gurbani, with time im sure sikhi will spread to every "corner" of the world.

vjkk vjkf

Guru Ji never dies!

guru ji ascented to heaven on 1708..

but yeah.. i think 3ho harbhajan yogi has done a great job.. thousands of gora sikhs.. when i see their pics on the net i am angry and ashamed how much more rehit they can keep than us punjabi sikhs..

i'll post some pics.. some of these gora sikhs look soo cool and better than some nihangs...

guru ji ascented to heaven on 1708..

but yeah.. i think 3ho harbhajan yogi has done a great job.. thousands of gora sikhs.. when i see their pics on the net i am angry and ashamed how much more rehit they can keep than us punjabi sikhs..

i'll post some pics.. some of these gora sikhs look soo cool and better than some nihangs...

However most of them also practice hindu yoga methods.. so don't be so sure. :@

(coming from a gora)

PS. anti-3HO.... Yogi Bhajan also tauhgt "white tantra", which is basically, yogic ****.. Bhajan didn't even realize Tantra is a sanskrit word referring to a class of hindu texts, and not an actual yogic practice. :D