Bollywood set to make movie on Ranjit Singh

Guest mehtab

WAHEGURU JIO!

HERE IS A GUARANTEEEEE .... THERE WILL BE THOSE STUPID BOLLYWOOD LOVE SONGS IN THE MOVIE.... GUARANTEED>....

and lets face it ... they ... i believe ... will not show the hardcore history facts .... I wonder how they will show some of the sikhi roles in there if some there r lots (m. Ranjit singh, jassa singh ramgharia/alhuwalia, and ltos more.... )

I reli believe as some believe ... it will be a flop not bollywood wise but sikhi wise. Again another success that will make believers believe in somethin not true..

I may be wrong... but let guru ji guikde them if they have good intentions...

bhul chuk maph! blush.gif

YEA, I think this movies' gonna be totally biased, just like all others. Man SIKHI, is truly in the hands of the wrong people these days, (INDIA). Once Sikhi gets out of India, it will spread like wildfire..

As for the movie, I know Raj Babbar played Bhagat Singh, or Uddham Singh, don't know which one, but he was pretty good, and it showed real historical facts, maybe this one will show similar, but I wouldn't count on it.

Sat Sri Akal:

I, for one, am very neglectful to think this will be a positive thing for the Sikh community, as Maharaja Ranjit Singh himself was NOT the ideal Sikh. What with the polygamy and the pandits, it will make the Sikh community look more like a Hindu sect and do plenty of damage (not to mention confuse the heck out of an already confused Sikh youth in India).

Not looking forward to this... :)

I personally think that they movie will be a disappointment. Firstly, they will have those Hindi style songs. Secondly, the movie will be made in Indian standards. I bet the movie will be a flop like Asoka (staring Shah Rukh).

If they wanna make a movie about a great Indian King then they should make it with western standards. Plus, 25 crore is nothing. The movie should have atleast 50 crore spent on it. Passion of the Christ had 30 millions dollars spent on it, which is about 90 crore rupees.

I personally think that they movie will be a disappointment. Firstly, they will have those Hindi style songs. Secondly, the movie will be made in Indian standards. I bet the movie will be a flop like Asoka (staring Shah Rukh).

If they wanna make a movie about a great Indian King then they should make it with western standards. Plus, 25 crore is nothing. The movie should have atleast 50 crore spent on it. Passion of the Christ had 30 millions dollars spent on it, which is about 90 crore rupees.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh!

Ya great points singh...

... and btw welcome to sikhsangat :e:

^_^

bhul chuk maph!

Raj babbar played Udham Singh...

Bhagat Singh was played by Ajay Devgan and Bobby Deol..

HERE IS A GUARANTEEEEE .... THERE WILL BE THOSE STUPID BOLLYWOOD LOVE SONGS IN THE MOVIE.... GUARANTEED>....

agreed 100%!!!!...

typical hindi movie...y can't they make a movie which is pure punjabi...

look at jee ayaa nu....it was a punjabi movie..which obviously just showed a bit of our culture (bhangra, pind n all) but then...there are other elements such as the same ol' love songs which can affect the youths...

The Legand Of Bhagat Singh was good indeed....i was nearly in tears when i saw the main actor removed his turban n cut his hair!!...but that movie was quite good...brings up the spirit of khalistani!

sorry if i said anything wrong..

my 2 cents...