Sikh Freedom Fighters Who Were Martyed

mandeep99

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandeep99 i can recall seeing your Anti British posts on another forum ,you also blamed Sant Bhindranwale for Operation Bluestar

what telling the truth is anti british.

Asking why sikhs brag about being loyal slaves to the british is anti british.

Bhindranwale topic is totally off topic from this subject but you can privatly message me to debate that one, and i held bhindranwale and congress both responsible. But your undecuated on india's politics and thought rss would work with congress which is pretty stupid considering the amount of hate they have for eachother.

Your the one who posted sikh girls being converted by hindu boys right??

sorry for getting off topic

for me reason for this topic ive seen comments taht challenge sikhs about their contribution to india's freedom movement and would rather celeberate the sikhs who fought for freedom and lived as free men rather then listening to sikhs brag about how they were loyal slaves to the british.

Sikhs are spose to lead and not be slaves. Were spose to be free not enslaved.

it added both my posts their together.

But yea hate getting off topic but [EDITED] and today's issue his leadership led to disastar. Sikhs are getting rocked but we still have the freedom to turn it around. Sikhs and punjab are free but we dont' use that freedom to fight the corruption in punjab but instead we give it away to corrupt politicans by voting them in and not having enough sikhs to stand up and fight back against these corrupt politicans but their our politicans headed towards the punjab from the west to fix the state like

Jasbir Khangura

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle1449659.ece

what this guy is doing is benifiting sikhs not the sikhs chanting khalistan and screaming we need khalistan and not know how they will get it and how in the world it will fix any problems when its easier to fix the problems and take control from within india, look at jews of america they are the wealthiest and most powerfull ppl yet you have a 10 times better chance of a black president then you do of a jewish one yet they still our so powerfull.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1EFWkS5DSR8

Why not get justice rather then run away and get an independent country. to much time and money being wasted on khalistan and theirs no plan on getting and pretty much almost impossible to get it right now with half the use doing drugs and most the youth not knowing a thing about sikhi.

Punjab is still considered the best state to live in but we are destroying ourselves to corruption by electing corrupt leaders like badal and we are destroying are selves by doing drugs and by becoming lazy and letting bhia come in do the work, we are getting rocked by turning on eachother, we are getting rocked but were rocking ourselves.

We do this to ourselves. India doesn't put guns to ppl's heads and not let them teach their kids sikhi or make them spoil their children and they don't put a gun to the kids heads and make them do drugs. In punjab kids are so spoiled got no work hence why such a high drug addiction rate.

We need to stop blaming india's govt cause they don't put the gun to our heads and make us do all of this. But i know its a fact hindus look down and mock sikhs outside the punjab in india i have heard story's from singh's and sikhs who have visited city's like delhi mumbai and states like goa. But were destroyed ourselves and getting this pathetic. We went from being strong to weak and blame others for it when its our fault. We need to take accountability.

Mandeep99 i can recall seeing your Anti British posts on another forum ,you also blamed Sant Bhindranwale for Operation Bluestar

Bhindranwale topic is totally off topic from this subject but you can privatly message me to debate that one, and i held bhindranwale and congress both responsible. But your undecuated on india's politics and thought rss would work with congress which is pretty stupid considering the amount of hate they have for eachother.

I hold Pakhandis like you responsible for the stupidity of our qoum,don't you dare hold S.Sant Bhindranwale responsible,- the most perfect GurSikh of our times.

I honour the Sikh dead of both World Wars,The British asserted the Sikh's seperate identity ,don't you dare call the Sikh Soldiers slaves,they were Khalsa warriors who were only initiated into the regiments after taking Amrit,Guru Gobind Singhs warriors fighting evil powers of Hitler !

I hold Pakhandis like you responsible for the stupidity of our qoum,don't you dare hold S.Sant Bhindranwale responsible,- the most perfect GurSikh of our times.

I honour the Sikh dead of both World Wars,The British asserted the Sikh's seperate identity ,don't you dare call the Sikh Soldiers slaves,they were Khalsa warriors who were only initiated into the regiments after taking Amrit,Guru Gobind Singhs warriors fighting evil powers of Hitler !

why did they fight world war 1, if they stayed loyal to england in world war 1 then why not stay loyal to india and its wars??

england back then called sikhs dogs and today many indian politicans call sikhs dogs

When your country is enslaved your a slave. Period

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS JUST ANSWER THEM, [EDITED]

MOD NOTE - Do not insult anyone on the forum.

on that documantry on gods jewish warriors, watch what it says about the isreali lobby in america look at how powerfull they have grown within america and how much control they have over america thats what sikhs need to do in india.

No offence, but sikhs in India aren't bright enough to gain that kind of power. Most of them are nothing but bunch of pindus looking a way to move to the west these days. I predict 10-15 years now, sikhs will become a minority in Punjab and lose all their influence/power in Indian society.

on that documantry on gods jewish warriors, watch what it says about the isreali lobby in america look at how powerfull they have grown within america and how much control they have over america thats what sikhs need to do in india.

No offence, but sikhs in India aren't bright enough to gain that kind of power. Most of them are nothing but bunch of pindus looking a way to move to the west these days. I predict 10-15 years now, sikhs will become a minority in Punjab and lose all their influence/power in Indian society.

we need to change our way of thinking right. Whats causing sikhs to lose infleunce in punjab, the reason so many are migrating to the punjab is cause we send money their which they use to higher the migrant workers and then they call their relatives again in the west saying oh we got it so hard and need more money when they don't work at all.

Ppl's mind set in punjab needs to change and it will start with a small group of ppl.

Problem is finding solutions thats what we need to do.