try to set it at 15 min int he bveginning

and keep on increasing after

start of using mool mantar and gurbani to conenctrate the mind

the with the mind quiet start reciting vaheguru

jus think of vaheguru, and how vaheguru je described in mool mantar

put all ure attention towards vaheguru

do ardaas for preotection

and rectire rakheeai de shabad. tha might help dont kno

but whoever is protected by vaheguru and guru nanakd ev je cannot be touched by any spirit

i knew someone who also went thru something like this

but worse

they left their house after

person went thru things that are unezplainable and imbelviabvle

and in a million yrs u wud never guess it was this person who went thru it

keep on mediitating on naam

think of guru nanak dev je and ask for his protection

thanks for all the advice. guru granth sahib is being played most of the day on CD, and they are attending gurdwara more than what they used to. the only problem is that the family to being with were not religious, and although most of the family members are now trying by listening to the guru granth sahib and going gurdwara, not all of the family members are doing this.

in this day and age, some of the family members just sort of take the micky out of it, but deep down they do try now and again to listen to the guru granth sahib from what i have heard.

is it possible for the other members of the family to pray on behalf of the members in the family who do not have as much time to sit and listen to the guru granth sahib?

thank you everyone who has taken the time to help. given that it is my friend and he does not know that i have typing this information on here, i cannot explain too much about the stuff that has happened to his family, but i would appreciate if anyone could do an extra pray to help.

thank yous all very much.

watch this video!!

black magic v sikhism

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zz0lJHlhPQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zz0lJHlhPQ[/url]

I was going to susjest the same thing, I could have put a very long post explaing why jaddo tona cant and wont effect you, lets just say it takes alot of Kamia (meditaion) to get rid sid (powers) and trust me there are very few people in the world that have these and its very unlikely that you've bumped in to some that has them.

Its not the Jado tuna its your state of mind which is off, Prubh Kai Simran Kaal Par Haria (Kaal is the strongest power excluding Guru he controls the world/universe and the Punj Choor, and as Guru Arjan Dev ji is saying by doing Simran you are freed from its power)

So the key here is to do Abiaas (Simran) And just for peace of mind check out all the other things that Simran frees you from, In sukhmani shaib

Vaheguru

once some1 did voodooo( like jado) on my mom and she was so afraid

my dad didnt believe her but my mom was sure and she couldnt fall asleep all nite because she felt the pain

so she told guru gobind singh ji to protect her and did chaupai sahib and it worked

she easily fell asleep and the next day she went to work and the person admitted that she used one of her voodoo dolls on mom because they had had a fite in the parking lot

strange n freakish but true

I have been through this myself. It can be very strong and can destroy your lives like it destroyed me. But GOD came to rescue and healed me

GOD, NAAM, SATGURU JI is above all this black magic thing. Infact all these powers are obtained from the GOD in first place but then they are used for wrong purposes for money, wealth, maya. Naam is like a mirror, if the naam is protecting you, all this jaadoo will come and reflect on the mirror and go back to the person who has done it. SO jap naam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam satnaam sada satnaam, believe in 1 GOD, believe in his saint. Thats it bruv, all these jadoo tona will go away. Satguru mera poooora.

jap man satnaam sada satnaam

dust of your feet