'vah Guroo' Or 'vaheguroo'

Into the Light

Gurfateh ji u know wat bani says

vaemuhathaajaa vaeparavaahu ||

The Lord is absolutely independent, and totally care-free;

naanak dhaas kehahu gur vaahu ||4||21||

O servant Nanak, chant His Glorious Praises. ||4||21||

I suggest if you unsure about how 2 do simran go 2 panj

Some Tuks from Gurbani below, and the last from Bhai Gurdas' Vaaran. Do a search on Sikhi-to-the max as well.

vwihgurU vwihgurU vwihgurU vwih jIau ]

vaahiguroo vaahiguroo vaahiguroo vaahi jeeo || Ang1402

siq swcu sRI invwsu Awid purKu sdw quhI vwihgurU vwihgurU vwihgurU vwih jIau ]1]6]

sath saach sree nivaas aadh purakh sadhaa thuhee vaahiguroo vaahiguroo vaahiguroo vaahi jeeo ||1||6|| Ang 1402

kIAw Kylu bf mylu qmwsw vwihgurU qyrI sB rcnw ]

keeaa khael badd mael thamaasaa vaahiguroo thaeree sabh rachanaa ||Ang1403

siqgur purK dieAwl hoie vwihgurU scu mMqR suxwXw]

sathigur purakh dhaeiaal hoe vaahiguroo sach ma(n)thr sunaayaa||

Becoming kind, the Guru recites true mantra Vaheguru for him. Vaar 11 Bhai Gurdas Ji -

When one starts to do immence jaap of vaaheguroo with the tongue, automatically the recitiation will become vaa guroo with every breath. Then naam will go deep down in the hirde and their will be no need to do simran with the tongue then. This is way beyond a normal human being and even Sant Baba Attar Singh jee use to do simran like this. Even Baba Ranjit Singh Dhandri wale use this technique and I have heard gursikhs tell me that they heard tapes of Baba takhur singh doing simran liek this as well.

But to get rid of ur dealts, i strongly advice you to go to the punj pyare!

When one starts to do immence jaap of vaaheguroo with the tongue, automatically the recitiation will become vaa guroo with every breath. Then naam will go deep down in the hirde and their will be no need to do simran with the tongue then. This is way beyond a normal human being and even Sant Baba Attar Singh jee use to do simran like this. Even Baba Ranjit Singh Dhandri wale use this technique and I have heard gursikhs tell me that they heard tapes of Baba takhur singh doing simran liek this as well.

But to get rid of ur dealts, i strongly advice you to go to the punj pyare!

I would like to respectfully add that the gurmantar is still Vaheguru and not vahguru. Hearing someone doing swaas swaas simran may sound like they are missing out some of the syllables, but they actually are saying it. Abyaas does this. People hearing you might think you're mispronouncing or even "skipping" words, but it's just a case of your tongue being unable to keep up.

After a while, you start doing jaap in your surti, then it will be like saying it without the effort of moving lips or tongue.

But end of the day, I think it's best not to argue over this. I know certain groups believe the gurmantar is vahguru so they use the above quoted argument. To each his own. At least we're still doing simran.