Taaaaaaall Dastaar

_anon_

i want my dastaar to be taller (not fatter!) its too smallll

im really new to this, so erm u might have to put it plainly. ive watched a million videos, and read previous topics on this but they dont give me the answer im looking for.

my bunga is quite big cuz my kes r really thick n long

the dastaar is like 7/8 metres, keski is 6. personally i think thats big enough.

any suggestions??

^^ thatll make it more fatter really in order for it to get taller ur bunga has to be a long kapra, and what to do is get a maybe a bunga kapra of like 3 metres do ur bunga and material left of keep wrapping around bunga, i.e how u would do a normal joora so itll go up.

this bunga will be quite fragile as its tall so do a choti dastaar(keski) around it maybe even a mini keski so u can do keski above this

then tie ur main kapra

wen doing ur boonga, make sure u twist the kes and material firmly, i dont mean tightly because it u wud get hairloss if you did it too tight from the roots, however wen twisting the baal you can do it very thin and tight, especially right at the end it should be very thin.

That way wen you do your joora, after knotting you can twist most of the rest of your kesh around the bottom of the joora, that way it will be tall, very strong and not fat at all.

Its really hard to explain sorry.

Then do wat khalistan millitant said, however I wouldnt say that that would be too fragile either, two tight wraps around your head and then the rest around the joora works for me absolutley fine.

Key thing to dumalla in general is the joora, the taller the joora the more higher your overall dumalla.

ermm one last question,

how can i make the dastaar tighter??

i tie it really really tightly, but it always gets loose again

and the first larr tends to slip n move around a lot

Sprinkle some water on the dastar before you start tying. That should help.