Flights To Amritsar From Uk

singh1986

Anyone got any cheap recommendations?

thinking of traveling in First 2 weeks of March and return in first 2 weeks of April.

I cant seem to find any good deals :) ... why is travelling to Amritsar so over priced compared to Delhi?

Best to pop down to your local 'desi' travel agent :@ . If you check on lastminute.com the tickets are £640~ so abit too expensive for a few a weeks trip.

The probable reason for the higher prices over Delhi is because of competition. There's no where near as much flights flying in/out of Amritsar compared to Delhi. More flights = more competition = lower price.

It could also be the fact that the majority of the Amritsar passengers will be punjab and thus remain in punjab = less customers. Whereas in Delhi passengers are more culturally diverse and more likely to head off to other cities/states = more customers.

vjkk vjkf

flights r expensive this time

erm, air salvakia (cant spell) thts a gd flight, it will be about £500ish tho.

i love air india, ppl HATE IT cuz they always delay... welll those ppl are silly,,,, u cant blame bad weather can u? tongue.gif and they delayed my flight last year!!! but hey i had an extra day in india nihungsmile.gif and the best bit.... they sat me in FIRST CLASS nihungsmile.gif

lol, on a serious note, ask around travel agents, sanga travel in smethiwck are good.

vjkk vjkf

vjkk vjkf

flights r expensive this time

erm, air salvakia (cant spell) thts a gd flight, it will be about £500ish tho.

i love air india, ppl HATE IT cuz they always delay... welll those ppl are silly,,,, u cant blame bad weather can u? tongue.gif and they delayed my flight last year!!! but hey i had an extra day in india nihungsmile.gif and the best bit.... they sat me in FIRST CLASS nihungsmile.gif

lol, on a serious note, ask around travel agents, sanga travel in smethiwck are good.

vjkk vjkf

loll yeaa i dont like air india.. we travelled with them last tym we were delayed by 5 or 6 hours ...but my cousin got delayed by like 2/3 days or sumthin...so it wasn't good!...im goin india in like 3 weeks..were travelling by Jet Airways ..they seem really good...

Fateh Jee :WW:

whatever you doo dnt go with air slovakiaa!!....there just as bad as air indiaaa....got back from india yesterday and air india was deleayed for 8 hours...air slovakia was delayed for over 2 days so i had to book mine for the next following week:|...butt air slovakia is cheap, however you cant rely on them to depart on arrive on the time given etcc :@