Messages From Water

Heera Singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

no dont be sorry..it was just me who was confused.

thank u!

this clears out so many confusions i had about life... my interpretations of sikhi and the other paths!

so i guess i should close my books on Buddhism and save myself from confusing the mind nd wasting time.

akal sahai!

Waheyguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheyguru Ji Key Fateh

Sorry Heera vir ji for hijacking your thread tongue.gif .

^ ji nothing comes close Gurbani no Ved no middle eastern phos. Ji read Sidh Ghost Tea-ka by Bhaie Vir Singh ji and if you can get your hands on Guru Nanak Chamat-Kar by Bahie vir singh ji. In Guru Nanak Chamat-kar there are sakhis of Guru Nanak Dev ji and Sakhies are to give See-ka-sha/lesson to a jee-ga-ya-so. Bahie vir singh ji presents very beautiful imagery and you will feel like you are walking with Guru sahib ji and Bahie vir singh jies awastha is hard match.

Words coming from sach are always very strong.Gurbani is saach.Thats why whatever Avatars did Ucharn of came from Void not from Hoo-and of Akal Purkh ji.Just a worldly example I know myself better than anyone, I am aware of most of my habits. My Mom and sis may know few of them but they do not know all of them and how do I feel about certain habits.Only I can describe myself better than anyone thats how Waheyguru ji did mercy upon us and Guru roop ho-kay par-gat hoye and //-tay shabad rahe/ told us how could a-Lakh could lakh.

Forgive me for so many mistakes that I have made.

Waheyguru JI Ka Khalsa Waheyguru JI Key Fateh

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh

There was a really excellent lecture at Kings College two years ago by davinder singh about quantum physics, science and sikhi, he used this guys work and related it to Amrit, plus other stuff on quantum physics and gurbani...brilliant lecture, in english. i know there's an mp3 out there, worth listening to.

gurfateh

Mystic :@ ))))

i heard an interesting conversation by a gursikh last week about how people changed "Khande ki Pahul", to "amrit."

he said it is very wrong because AMRIT can never be broken; when someone falls off the path people say, "his/her amrit tut giya, is broken..."

does anyone know when sikhs started calling khande ki pahul, amrit?

he said these things are important because this is why we now have "amritdharis" and other such terms for sikhs....

peace.