Rashtriya Sikh Sangat Goes Online

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't beleive everything that's posted on a an RSS website. It seems suspicious that all those personalities would be RSS suppporters. I mean c'mon, Baba Thakur Singh??? BS. More likely the RSS sees this as an easy way to sow mistrust.

SunSingh,

Its not easy way to sow mistrust because they have removed this now because of lot of people stated going there

This is what you are saying - No No No this can't be true - Eventhough its on RSS website - Get your head out before its too Late

Jagoo Singho

Those pictures are hilarious!!! he he he he :D

i wouldn't beleive everything that's posted on a an RSS website. It seems suspicious that all those personalities would be RSS suppporters. I mean c'mon, Baba Thakur Singh??? BS. More likely the RSS sees this as an easy way to sow mistrust.

SunSingh,

Its not easy way to sow mistrust because they have removed this now because of lot of people stated going there

This is what you are saying - No No No this can't be true - Eventhough its on RSS website - Get your head out before its too Late

Jagoo Singho

Those pictures are hilarious!!! he he he he :D

no proof.... just names put up by groups whose hallmark is lies and propaganda.... and to back it all up, pics of a guy and an ostrich with its head stuck in the ground... bravo.