Who Is That?

Mehtab Singh

Thanks for the reply. Yes this forum is only for a certain type of Sikh and I don't fit the bill.

BTW Im no nastk i believe in God. Ijust wanted to learn but this is like a site for members who are hardcore advanced stage Sikhs. Not beginers. like me. Sorry if I offended, but mate atleast you could have had the decency to inform me earlier I'm not welcome..

Your reverse psychology tactics are not going to work. Quit trying.

Once again, keep your mouth shut if you have got nothing positive to say about Sikhi Saroop.

I am not going to waste my time arguing with you, although I do hope you have got the message.

Maharaj Mehr Karn.

Goobye.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all apology if you felt that my previous reply was offensive. What i meant to say is that your version of sikhi definition might be probably quite different than mine and we should not waste our time/space to go into another round of endless debate on whose definition is right (as commonly habit of all members). It was referred to us all in general and it was not meant specifically to you or any other individual. I believe we never had any discussion on any topic in the past so i am not sure what your views on several topics :)

Also, I am not here to say whether my definition is right or yours is wrong; simple is to open up the book of SGPC Rehit Maryada (SRM) and we can find the basic definition in simple words. Whether we disagree with that is our own personal choice and that certainly does not constitutes the choice of our panth.

• 2 weeks later...