Article Against Sant Ji

Guest peacemaker
I don't get it why are people so against sant ji

When I was in University, people said all sorts of things against Sant ji. I dare not say them here, but I realized they were all just lies.

• 3 weeks later...
Just by reading this u can tell this guy as never read jap ji sahib or any other bani. He is just like those people who say mool mantar is upto gurprasadh, giani thaker singh ji says that they find one thing and try to make arguement in the sikh religon (like badal and the government because the know we can kick their butts) but have any of them do any abiaas sitting there and doing mool mantar.

To sum this up this guy is just try to start something because he is just a little baby who dosen't know anything (sry this was kinda too long)

and as most sants say (not call myself one) Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale will return

No,i think its slightly different! :gg:

To Sikhs who call Sant Jarnail Singh Ji a terrorist and doubt that he was even a Sant.......

If doing 22 hours of Nitnem a day...reading, reciting Gurbani and inspiring others to do as well...taking Amrit by giving your head and encouraging do as well..going from village to village explaining Gurbani and Sikh history through katha...encouraging youths to stop cutting their hair, drinking & smoking...

If after all of this you still consider Sant Ji to be bad, evil, egotistic, a terrorist.....then your really doubting Guru Ji, the power of naam, simran and gurbani...if even of all of this mahan sewa and devotion a person can be considered evil, then who is pure?

Fateh jio..

First of all I RESPECT sant ji...

now a doubt: sant ji was a successor of Baba Deep Singh .. who was in turn far more a saint and worrior as compaired to sant ji.. . IF HE NEVA CALLED HIM "SANT" THEN WHY HIS SUCCESSOR????

or goin un general terms.. no puratan sikh was called sant.. most respected title given was Bhai or Baba.. e.g Baba Budha ji Or Bhai Gurdass Ji.. they were neva called Snat Budha ji or Sant gurdass ji...

bhul chuk maaf