Beadbi Of Guru Jee On Tv!

Guest Apraadhi

Guest Apraadhi

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Khaalsaa Jee, there is a channel on Sky channel 823 called Peace TV, and on there was a muslim man, he was preaching about different religions and his own. When I turned to that channel (I dont know why I did in the first place) he was on about Sikhi, he said "Guru Nanak Sahib (No 'DEV' in his name) was the 1st guru of 10, he made the religion of the ten guru's, the tenth one was Guru Gobind Sahib (No mention of SINGH in Guru Jee's name) and the 6th Guru made a book called the Guru Granth Sahib, and this is the book... (HE GETS SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE AND HOLDS IT IN HIS HAND LIKE A BOOK! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! THEN HE PUTS IT BACK DOWN ON THE TABLE! I'm sorry for shouting khaalsaa jee, but it makes me so angry when this stuff happens on tv and right in front of us being obvious, I just wanted to get this off my mind, that was the reason for this post really...I even said to mum that he's going to say somthing wrong..and he really did! He did much worse than just say something wrong! oh vaaheguroo...

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Are you even sure it was an original Gurmukhi version and not just a translation?

I don't really see the point in "showing" a granth - just as if it's an object.

Also if you're sure it IS a saroop of Guru Granth Sahib Ji - then make sure you approach them in a RESPECTFUL manner when pointing out that it was offensive - and don't just attack him as if he's just killed someone.

Seeing as it was Dr Zakir Naik (on the page you provided) there might be some erroneous information on Sikhi. Try pointing that out and do it respectfully!

its online

, forward to about 33 minutes and he starts talking about sikhi,

the talk is quite misinformed, i.e. calling Guroo Sahib a book and saying we come from hinduism, and he seems to be holding an english steek.

Seems mostly like a misunderstanding, refreshingly not a purposeful insult, even reffered to guroo sahiban with "sahib", first time a muslim was actually trying to be respectful

although big mistake was when he said guroo sahib was influenced by bhagat kabir ji ohmy.gif

I used to think this guy is cool, but in fact he is an <banned word filter activated>. Plus a bigtime hypocrite and has double standards. To a crowd of non-Muslims he talks so sweetly, but to Muslims he sounds like a hater towards other faiths. In one of my online courses a Muslim student posted his website and his comments on other religions. I dismissed all the garbage he had about Sikhi. I believe this video is the same.