Anger

sherlsurj

hello all,

ok im amrithari and recently ive been doing a lot of exercise. press ups, sit ups, weights and jogs etc. my question is can exercise effect ur hormone balance?the reason im asking is recently ive just been getting so angry. i was playing football the other day and got sent off for swearing and starting a fight. but this really is not me and im ashamed of myself. i used to have a temper prob but when i took amrit that was sorted out so im just a bit lost with myself. any help wpuld be appreciated so much thanks

yeh its meant to be good for you because it releases endorphins which helps you become more relaxed. but it might be a good idea to try and figure why your getting angry in the first place rather than phasing it out by doing exercise?

can exercise effect ur hormone balance?

yes, it regulates your hormone level (i think) so its most probably not the exercise making u angry.

take into consideration the amount of tv/films youve been watching recently, your sleeping patterns, your diet etc maybe youve been bottling ur anger up without realising it.

wjkk wjkf

the best solution, it works for me and its been working for me for over 10 yrs....

when you are about to get angry or swear..... just think that your father ji (thats shri guru gobind singh ji) is watching you and listening to every single word you speak...... just think this once and trust be brother, you wont get angry or swear.

it works for me and will do the job for you too...

wjkk wjkf

hello all,

ok im amrithari and recently ive been doing a lot of exercise. press ups, sit ups, weights and jogs etc. my question is can exercise effect ur hormone balance?the reason im asking is recently ive just been getting so angry. i was playing football the other day and got sent off for swearing and starting a fight. but this really is not me and im ashamed of myself. i used to have a temper prob but when i took amrit that was sorted out so im just a bit lost with myself. any help wpuld be appreciated so much thanks

hey thank u all for the advie i had a think about this and tested myself. the exercise does relax me/makes me feel good no it wasnt that. it was teh football we were playing poorly have been all season so i let it get to me. i wont let it now!thanks

god bless u

Apart from the change in endorphin levels, after/during exercise the neurotransmitter/hormone serotonin is released which gives you "feel better" feeling. So basically you shouldn’t bee feeling angrier, rather you should be feeling better, on a better mood, and happier.

If you see that the problem remains you should consult a physician.

cheers 'V' yeah i do feel better it was just that situation/the people but im better now. maybe it was just something i eat lol. but seriously thanks for all the help every1 i was worried about this but better now!!yeahhhhhh!

MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its not the exercise..

..but those secret supplements u take before exercising rolleyes.gif

not so secret now eh lol