Who Are You Going For In Presidential Election

mandeep99

McCain. He's someone who has the experience. Hillary is a better democratic candidate than Obama but too many wishy washy liberal types are getting on his bandwagon. If it's McCain - Obama, McCain will win easily. Against Hillary it's more difficult.

http://www.thepresidentialcandidates.us/ob...-news-poll/242/

A vote for McCain is a vote for Bush. Obama is the future of this nation, and McCain is the sorry washed up past.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCain. He's someone who has the experience. Hillary is a better democratic candidate than Obama but too many wishy washy liberal types are getting on his bandwagon. If it's McCain - Obama, McCain will win easily. Against Hillary it's more difficult.

A vote for McCain is a vote for Bush. Obama is the future of this nation, and McCain is the sorry washed up past.

yh but obama said that rude comment bout punjabis

thats my only problems

he needs to see us as americans too

if it werent for that comment i wuda voted for him tho

Obama's 'spiritual advisor' is a racist, conspiracy theorist looney Rev. Jeremiah Wright. The truth was going to come out one day and it did a few days ago. You can see the embarrassment in Obama, even through the news media (NBC, CNN) are trying their best to limit the damage. Hillary's ratings are up and Obama's are going down.

The people who are supporting Obama need to get their heads out of the sand. A few hours after the video of Rev Wright was being shown by the news media, the Obama camp passed photos of Rev Wright shaking hands with Bill Clinton in 1998. How cynical is that, so much for 'time for a change'! He's as cynical as the rest of them. At least with McCain you get what you vote for.

Guest peacemaker

^^^

Did one of Hillary's people send you here to brainwash the Sikhs? The white house is too white! It needs some color!!! Hallelujah!!! I can't wait for a Obama to lead us into the promise land! Thank you, Jesus!

thats my only problems

Stop thinking about what's best for Sikhs and start thinking about what's best for America. No president is going to go straight out of their way and doing exactly what Sikhs want, they have a country to run. Voting for a candidate just because they're nicer to your people doesn't mean that they're going to help you out. It just means they want your vote. I can't speak for Obama, but I can say that he's apologized, and from what I understand it wasn't him personally that sent out that memo.

Obama's 'spiritual advisor' is a racist, conspiracy theorist looney Rev. Jeremiah Wright. The truth was going to come out one day and it did a few days ago. You can see the embarrassment in Obama, even through the news media (NBC, CNN) are trying their best to limit the damage. Hillary's ratings are up and Obama's are going down.

The people who are supporting Obama need to get their heads out of the sand. A few hours after the video of Rev Wright was being shown by the news media, the Obama camp passed photos of Rev Wright shaking hands with Bill Clinton in 1998. How cynical is that, so much for 'time for a change'! He's as cynical as the rest of them. At least with McCain you get what you vote for.

Right, because McCain is just the shining pinnacle of all that's right, right? McCain is a liar, a rascist, a cheater (in the very literal sense), a war monger, and a war profiteer. HOW can you vote for someone that's publicly said the american people don't care if we stay in Iraq for another 100 years? How can you vote for someone that ditched his wife of 25+ years for some new chick on the block and hopped around on continental flights to do so? How can you vote for this guy that again cheated on the new wife with a lobbyist, and played into corporate interests? If you want to play the race card, you should google how many times this guy, not his reverend, has racistly attacked Asian people, or maybe you can look at his reverend and see the exact same things. People who support Obama don't have their head in their sand, they genuinely care about their country, unlike the conservatives supporting McCain, an evil and corrupt politician that will sacrifice this country to line the pockets of corporate share holders.

thats my only problems

Stop thinking about what's best for Sikhs and start thinking about what's best for America. No president is going to go straight out of their way and doing exactly what Sikhs want, they have a country to run. Voting for a candidate just because they're nicer to your people doesn't mean that they're going to help you out. It just means they want your vote. I can't speak for Obama, but I can say that he's apologized, and from what I understand it wasn't him personally that sent out that memo.

yes but still the sikhs in questions are americans as well

obama must see all people as americans

he apolized but still it wasnt meaningful he did it to cover up

but that doesnt erase what he said

a president of america must think of all citezens as americans not as punjabis haitians hispanics

we are all americans and if he doesnt recognize that he doesnt recognize the beauty of our country the melting pot the land where ll people are welcome

barack obama is all words and i said it from the begining, america needs a leader who can lead from the front and barack obama has never really led from the front and what are his accomplishments that show he can run lead america, i could care less what he did in ghetto's cause to me it doesnt count as experience to run the country and plus if sikhs can go into america knowing little english and make it and become rich and middle upper class then why can't the ppl from the ghetto's especially when they live in the richest country in the world, plus hilary clinton can't attack barack obama for the fact that experience in the ghetto is nothing compared to in washington or she'll lose the lower class vote.

Plus obama is bin all words, he gave the speach that words mean something but thats if its led by action, my question what has he done, to me his words are empty.

He said no to iraq doesn't mean he good enough to handle international affairs especially with his comments regarding pakistan which <Edited> the CIA off, their trying to keep musharaf in power and obama talking about how they should attack pakistan making the terrorists use that against musharaf, so to say he has good judgement cause he said no to iraq is a weak argument cause his comments for pakistan show his lack of experience.

Why would ppl believe barack obama can be change

i believe his words are empty and shocks me a guy with no real accomplishments to show he can change america and

And its hard to critizise obama cause he has no experience, and humans make mistakes and we learn best from our mistakes so its kind of unfair that since he has no experience hence no mistakes he can attack others on it yet then claim oh i have enough experience cause i worked in couple of ghettos, and don't forget his best friend and next door neibour and they both moved into their houses the same day and bought the houses together is tony Rezko who is a criminal who hurt many ppl.

also barack obama's pastor is a racist and it took him 20 years to relize that, then he talks about how he's going to break borders and were going to become one ppl no republican and democrate and no skin color, and he's bin saying this for a few years now and all of a sudden after 20 years of his pastors racist speaches he relizes he's a racist.

Also barack obama's prejidice against typical white ppl on a radio in philidaphia

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gnmUyminI

in his speach the perfect union he said his grandma had racist views then in philidaphia he say's his grandma is typical white person, he wants to break down walls by calling all whtie ppl racist, and lets not forget what he said about punjabis tahts why im bringing this up http://www.talkleft.com/story/2007/6/15/0634/74618

because barack obama can speak good ppl think he can create change yet have no experience of creating change. Only cause he has no experience, and cause he doesn't have experience like the other candidates who have decades worth of experience, that hey lets throw in a new guy with no experience and he can bring change cause he's different from the other guys cause he lacks experience and since he different he will get change

this is also good

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=JJk4dhDM-dw

barack obama isn't bringing change

said he woudl vote no to the patriot act, an act taht effects sikhs and he voted yes for the patriot act

said he woudl vote no on iraq war budget and voted yes

Took 20 years to relise his pastor racist while he's bin attending his pastors church for 20 years and he's bin giving these hate speaches for 20 years.

Plus he said he would change and attack nafta but canada would ruin hilary or barack if they tried changing nafta but yes, barack obama critizised nafta and said he would change it and attack it but then his ppl went and told the canadian government hey he's just joking and talking, yea so he tells americans one thing that he's going to destroy north american free trade but then tells the canadian government he's just joking and just saying it for his political gain.

Makes me wonder how ppl think this man could bring change.