Fake Martial Arts Videos

Quest4Akal

Yes thats why I choose to stick with it. When the doodoo hits the fan it is one of the most effective ways to execute a solution. What defines a true teacher? Someone who’s history you can traced back to the conception of the art? (Puratan, lol). The best way I understand a true teacher is to spend time with an individual and if how they speak & conduct themselves rings true with me then I will become their student. I say this to my sikh youth, I understand that you have a great yearning to be close to your Guru & one way is through the age old Khalsa martial traditions but understand this you need to go out and learn about all the various forms to be a true warrior. Shaster Vidiya is a title given to the journey of truly understanding and there are certain individuals out there who are using this title to manipulate you and playing out their own agendas.

As for who my teacher was he needs no introduction or publicity from little old me – he’s famous all round the world now!

Yes thats why I choose to stick with it. When the doodoo hits the fan it is one of the most effective ways to execute a solution. What defines a true teacher? Someone who’s history you can traced back to the conception of the art? (Puratan, lol). The best way I understand a true teacher is to spend time with an individual and if how they speak & conduct themselves rings true with me then I will become their student. I say this to my sikh youth, I understand that you have a great yearning to be close to your Guru & one way is through the age old Khalsa martial traditions but understand this you need to go out and learn about all the various forms to be a true warrior. Shaster Vidiya is a title given to the journey of truly understanding and there are certain individuals out there who are using this title to manipulate you and playing out their own agendas.

As for who my teacher was he needs no introduction or publicity from little old me – he’s famous all round the world now!

hasn’t krav maga only been around since the 1900? From what I understand it’s a hybrid of other fighting styles with no form of it's own?

It was developed in the 1930s and later by the Israeli special forces, so isn't that old. If by 'form' you mean penthra or kata like forms, then no, they don't see the relevance.

There are alot of frauds riding the popularity wave that Krav Maga is currently enjoying so you have to be careful. The best teachers are ex-Israeli soldiers, though you may have to explain that you aren't Arab!

The non-military teachers seem to be turning it into a self-defense art and in the future this version probably end becoming a sport.

Yeah krav maga is a crazy art from what i've seen. like the videos i posted above this guy is fast to the point and strong. Matheen do u know of any instructors in calgary canada? i'm wondering if u can ask you instructer if there is anyone here... i would lvoe to learn.. i don't care what art i learn i just want to dedicate myself to an art that is legit...i'm sick of shelling out my hard earned cash to these fake masters... I have that singh khich in me to learn the best most practicle dangerous art out there.. i'm willing to come down to u.k even for amonth or longer to learn shastar vidiya... even though my views are vastly different from them... i just wanna learn a proper art... anyways yeah krav is an art that is a hybrid of other forms of martial arts... so is mma and its pretty easy to tell that mma is effective. i don't think it matters if it isn't puratan as long as it works and the isreali army have been using this art effectively a in war zones for years and years, they hvae been adapting it as they go along.

hasn’t krav maga only been around since the 1900? From what I understand it’s a hybrid of other fighting styles with no form of it's own?

1950’s but whats 50 years between friends, never the less being only 60 years young does not take anything away from krav maga being the most effective martial art in the modern age. Also being a hybrid does not mean that an art has no form!

• 6 months later...
i'm willing to come down to u.k even for amonth or longer to learn shastar vidiya...

it wont take a month to learn. takes many many years , a month could learn a few moves only! but it matters abput practise and commitment to the vidiya or any art, how much effort you put in outside class will prosper after