NJ Police: Sikh Teens Fabricated Assault/Robbery

nanosecond

Guest balwinderkaur
Funny isn't it? You cannot fool God my friends in NJ. Especially when going against your religion and cutting your kes. On top of that, fabricating a story to hide the fact that you didn't want any part in this religion. Funny isn't it? You didn't think that God would let you get away with such a fallacy, did you? You are naive, ignorant, and you have defamed Sikhi in the eyes of many in NJ and across the United States. You can't get far w/o your Guru. Apparently, that's the case with you. Funny isn't it?

err with you....with WHO??????????? sorry im confused. tongue.gif

but this is really bad...i mean if they fabricate such a story whats gonna happen when a real thing actually occurs???? police might not take the case seriously as they might undermine the credibility of such cases.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooooooo. Damn, when you people want to hurt people, you hurt them BAD. On behalf of the Singhs of NJ, I wanna apologize. True, these idiots ( I could have used other language) did cut their hair. But you can't really judge a whole group of people on one thing. Their are good people in NJ, the only thing is, is that the news always talks about the bad people. You never here about the good things people do. So, if we're gonna start fights over the news, at least let's make it justified.

Funny isn't it? You cannot fool God my friends in NJ. Especially when going against your religion and cutting your kes. On top of that, fabricating a story to hide the fact that you didn't want any part in this religion. Funny isn't it? You didn't think that God would let you get away with such a fallacy, did you? You are naive, ignorant, and you have defamed Sikhi in the eyes of many in NJ and across the United States. You can't get far w/o your Guru. Apparently, that's the case with you. Funny isn't it?

err with you....with WHO??????????? sorry im confused. tongue.gif

but this is really bad...i mean if they fabricate such a story whats gonna happen when a real thing actually occurs???? police might not take the case seriously as they might undermine the credibility of such cases.

I was referring to the two inviduals who committed this heinous crime.

Guest SikhForLife

why do u think he did this?

instead of mocking them.. and saying how stupid it was.. we have to go deeper in the issue here.. this is a real problem .. and increasing too.. sikh teens not being able to handle social pressures..

its our duty as youth to figure out why they did this.. how it can be prevented.. and wat support we can provide

it comes back to us.. it was our fault.. the teens werent able to stay strong..

they didnt have enough education .. no pride as a sikh...

we gotta start a "proud to be a sikh campaign" here.. in NJ.. ill try to do something.. stuff like this is serious..

i beg to differ, rather than isolate these youths let's support them and take them into our arms, instead of saying lock them up in cages, let's find out why the teens did this. Still being young, I bet they just want to fit in with their friends and do not see the sacredness of Kesh. Keeping Kesh is done out of Love for our Guru, for acceptance of God's will, maybe the teens are not in Love with the Guru yet. Maybe they just had kept their kesh becuase their parents told them to, maybe they thought it was a Punjabi thing and did not see it's beauty as a true Sikh would. I know many teens who keep their hair to make their parents happy, but it is important to note that a Sikh keeps Kesh out of love for the Guru. So i hope the sangat in New Jersey gives these teens their love and suppport into finding out why they took such a step. In Sikhi we are all a big family, so when one of our family members goof up, it is our duty to help out.

peace

i beg to differ, rather than isolate these youths let's support them and take them into our arms, instead of saying lock them up in cages, let's find out why the teens did this. Still being young, I bet they just want to fit in with their friends and do not see the sacredness of Kesh. Keeping Kesh is done out of Love for our Guru, for acceptance of God's will, maybe the teens are not in Love with the Guru yet. Maybe they just had kept their kesh becuase their parents told them to, maybe they thought it was a Punjabi thing and did not see it's beauty as a true Sikh would. I know many teens who keep their hair to make their parents happy, but it is important to note that a Sikh keeps Kesh out of love for the Guru. So i hope the sangat in New Jersey gives these teens their love and suppport into finding out why they took such a step. In Sikhi we are all a big family, so when one of our family members goof up, it is our duty to help out.

peace

veer i would almost always totally agree with you, except that they're not really that young.. one of them is a legal adult in the eyes of the law... despite what may seem like young, i'm sure they've learnt alot over their 17 and 18 years... society got to them...

i just don't think they're that young...