Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Body Armour Up For Sale

Tera

I looks VERY much like a side piece of the Patiala one.

It could be Sothebys are trying to play this down or cleverly using the controversy to generate more interest. Sothebys DID say originally that it could be a second set of the Patiala one, then they turn around and say that they have no evidence to this effect after a furore broke out.

There is possibly some grandson of some thieving gora from the Anglo-Sikh wars behind this. God knows what other priceless Sikh relics they may have.

I'm just wondering if this seller has the other three pieces of the armour and is planning to sell them piece by piece to get max profits.

These people are scum. This could be priceless religious heritage. At the very least the auction should be stopped and a serious investigation take place on whether this is Guru Gobind Singh Jis.

are you people sure abt that its really Guru Sahib's armour?

what is the proof?

Maharaj respected BANI no more than any other, then how can Maharaj use mool mantar on armour where enemy atatcks?

I know its all Maharaj's will and he is SHAH -E- SHAHENSHAH.

But i am sure that Maharaj can never use gurbani on these things.

this is today's trend to have gurbani lines on t-shirts, backside of cars etc etc....

Juz sharing my view but worried abt the armour if its really belongs to Guru Sahib.

i told u it do not belongs to GURU SAHIB

http://in.news.yahoo.com/indianexpress/200...-aaaedd4_1.html