Sunny Hundal Again

lsingh

wow whata horrible artical we should stone him because his views are slightly different!

are you guys serious what was so bad about the article all it said is that we should question why we do some of the things we do, and not just do them because we were told to but because we want the benefits they bestow on us.

the minute doing prekash of guru ji becomes retine it is pointless, the moment you now longer remember the name and you do not controll your actions your kara becomes useless, the moment you bow infront of guru ji with out full love for guru ji then the action of bowing is useless.

prehaps this sunny hundal has written other things that are against sikhi and that is why you guys have a problem with him but from just that article a saw nothing wrong. he didnt say that our practices are useless and he didnt say to stop wearing kakkars.

Poor old Sunny, he is trying so hard trying to make it in the media, he even tries to dishout over exaggerated stories on "his" coummunity. If any thing i feel sorry for the poor soul. Sunny maybe you should try writting articles on something that will get you on the front pages of newspapers try global warming? ,the enviroment human right abuses? instead of your corny little blog.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This might sound totally stupid but I don't understand why everyone is so against what this guy wrote in the paper - i understand most of you appear to be against what he's written but what I don't understand is why, other than it reflects poorly on our community.

Can someone just (briefly!) tell me why what he has written is wrong or bad?

Vaisakhi is pretty much riddled with things juxtapostioned relative to sikhi. I hate going to southall just to see people walking around with a Khanda on their dog, draped across the same car they go 'cruising' in whilst blasting our bhangra which glorifies drinking etc. anyone who' s tried to travel through southall on Vaisakhi knows this to be true.

There are rituals present in most gurdwareh these days. how many of u guys have seen a single diva lit in your gurdwara, that everyone goes to following mattha tehk, waves their hands around it and then puts their hands to their face? I asked a granthi about that and all i was told was:

1) tradition because back in the day they needed light due to 0 electricity

2) they have it in amritsar so they have to have it here too.

i'm not arguing i genuinely want to learn, so teach me!