Check these shabads out

JSingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Jatinder Singh, a friend of mine is working on www.SikhWisdom.com . We do not have anything on this website yet, but he made two flash movies of two Shabads. Please turn your speakers on and take a look at "Koi Bole Raam Raam" and "Prani Kiya Mera Kiya Tera". You may need to install flash player. If a box pops up asking you to install flash player, please click yes to install it. Or install the player first, to do so, click on "Install Flash Player" link to go to their website to install it. Jatinder wants to make these kind of movies of many shabads. Please suggest him some suggestions if there is anything to be added.

Thanks.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Jatinder Singh, a friend of mine is working on www.SikhWisdom.com . We do not have anything on this website yet, but he made two flash movies of two Shabads. Please turn your speakers on and take a look at "Koi Bole Raam Raam" and "Prani Kiya Mera Kiya Tera". You may need to install flash player. If a box pops up asking you to install flash player, please click yes to install it. Or install the player first, to do so, click on "Install Flash Player" link to go to their website to install it. Jatinder wants to make these kind of movies of many shabads. Please suggest him some suggestions if there is anything to be added.

Thanks.

WJKK WJKF!

WOW!! Wicked site singh. Im listening to 'koi bole ram ram' rite now at this min and its wicked. We defenitely need more of these!!!

... dont know what else to say. Other sites they have kirtan and kirtan rite ... in dis way ur listening to bani AND learning ... for thos elike me who dont know what bani says. Can translate it into english. WICKED SINGH!! KEEP IT UP!! :@

b

hul chuk maph! :e:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

the shabads are beautiful.....

i can feel the peace and the power of the shabad... ^_^

i know this coz i dun get all this frm where i'm staying..n i hope to hear more abt this..

itz really good coz we can c the meaning of it at the same time... B)