Pets

Jassika

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after keeping many types of breeds including a rottweiler i have come to the conlusion the german shepards r the most obdient and easyest to train so the BEST afta heeeeeeraaaaaaaa, plus rottweilrs luk ugly and they go bite any old bechara

homework? hmmm no but can you? well a clever dog wont get run over like my neighbours rottweiler

after keeping many types of breeds including a rottweiler i have come to the conlusion the german shepards r the most obdient and easyest to train so the BEST afta heeeeeeraaaaaaaa, plus rottweilrs luk ugly and they go bite any old bechara

homework? hmmm no but can you? well a clever dog wont get run over like my neighbours rottweiler

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

That’s nice to know you had a Rottweiler. An experienced dog owner like yourself will know misbehaving dogs are usually looking for attention which their owner has failed to provide them with.

We will do an ardas to Maharaj that he corrects your previous failings and blesses you with time and love for your new dog so that you don’t mess up his/her life.

Finally regarding your comments about no brains I’m not sure how you judge a dog’s intelligence. As there doesn’t seem to be any standard like in humans where intelligence is usually based on mathematical and language skills. I’m not sure about the former but you seem to suffer severely with the latter probably the result of some syndrome, developmental delay or learning difficulties. Having said that one of the beautiful things about this world is that everyone is different and unique in their own way much like dogs. So even though according to you Rottweiler’s are ugly and not intelligent they possess other qualities such as loyalty and love.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

There's no gullible about it. As you often state this is a Sikh forum and as such we should expect everyone to tell the truth always. Or is lying acceptable to you?

calm down. how have i ever shown tht i beleive lying is ok? oh wel, dnt matta.

see 1978, look wat uve dun lol.