Pets

Jassika

lions are meant to eat meat, their carnivores. dogs are also meant to eat meat. its part of their diet, yeah u can just give them roti, but they wont be as big and strong. actually ive changed my mind, if u can avoid feeding your dog meat then this is best because you dont wanna be handling the meat etc. but if you do feed it meat i wouldnt say its 'anti gurmat'

yeah them spiders are scary, im stikin to wat i sed...dogs are the best

nahhh that aint fare, i dog needs its meat. if ur amritdhari then i belive keeping a dog is wrong.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest G.Kaur

I don't really think having animals is anti-gurmat but personally I would never have an animal in my house. No offence to people who have animals, but I think animals are very unhygienic. I'm a hygiene-freak and that means I'd have to take a bath every time I have touched the animal.

2 weeks ago I was at my friends house. She has a little white cat. I didn't even touch her cat, but when I got back home all my clothes and even my jacket were full of hair.. cat hair everywhere!! :o It's just too difficult.

But i don't mind people having animals :-)

PETS ARE ATI GURMAT

Bro, you need to start backing up what you say. If you feel it is "Anti Gurmat", then please give the reason. Don't just say that without an explanation because it isn't fair to anyone to use strong words like that and not say anything else. The topic starter didn't even know what that meant.

It's a little courtesy. I say pets aren't anti gurmat and agree with what some others have said. If it wasn't for a few things that pets do, like all humans do, I would have some myself! ;)

:Re: :Re: :Re: :Re: :Re: :Re: :Re: :Re:

Couldnt have put it better myself bro.

TO ALL "GURSIKHS" - PLEASE USE GURBANI TO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY OTHERWISE I REBUKE YOUR MAANMUKHI