Pets

Jassika

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a cat....despite his hair getting all over the place he's pretty cute and he ALWAYS listen to me doing Nitnem!!!

Although my nani always says pets are bad as it's more attachment to maya....

My only come back is that I rescued it from a shelter for cats that otherwise would have been put down, and plus he likes Gurbani!!!!

well i hope fish dont come under pets

Theres nothing wrong with keeping pets, i dont see how it can possibly be against gurmat....those same animals will either be in another home, in the hands of some one who doesnt look after them properly, roaming around like lost causes or like some place where they keep dogs, and most likely locked up in cages.

If you can provide properly for an animal, give it the time, attention and space it needs, the food it needs without any interference with your rehat , then whats the problem? Those animals who have gursikhs as their owners, stay in the homes of gursikhs or anywhere where baani is played are amongst some of the luckiest in the world!!!

Whats the difference between animals and humans? i realy dont see much to be honest apart from how some animals make better parents than us humans do....*cough*jeremy kyle show*couch* , and many of them dont make as much mess as we do!!

wait up wait up... didnt Guru Gobind Singh Ji have a Hawk and a Horse ?