Sikhi Camp

rsingh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehmiiiii forget AS results! i was at khalsa camp last year when my results were released.

cant b this yr tho coz of clearing! so all u AS people havent got an excuse :p

ehmiiiii forget AS results! i was at khalsa camp last year when my results were released.

cant b this yr tho coz of clearing! so all u AS people havent got an excuse :p

lolll, yup! clearing is y i cant go :(

thats no excuse really, you guys should have more organised and applied for the correct uni on time, tut such typical punjabi ppl! :lol:

thats no excuse really, you guys should have more organised and applied for the correct uni on time, tut such typical punjabi ppl! :lol:

ive accepted an offer and insurance, but if i dont get the grades ill need to go through clearing!!!

either way, khalsa camp is pretty much set in stone

cant waitttt!!! :D

erm....guys what about those that shouted beadbi a few months ago at the school not being allowed to have Maharaaj? The singhs there kept absolute sucham but were bullied into not taking maharaaj by 80 so called "gursikhs" most of whome were tricked into coming down by being lied to with fabricated stories. I went to boss camp....i loved it....but no more double standards. Stop the camp if your gonna stop other forms of parchar, one rule for all. If we bend the rules we're no better than the corrupt "officials" that call themselves the leaders of the panth.

Take this seriously, and if you find yourselves thinking "yea but this if different, its parchar" then you've just felt like the sikhs that tried to do parchar at the school. And if you still find yourself justifying it then you've just bent the rules to suit yourself and not Guru Jee.

Fateh

ive accepted an offer and insurance, but if i dont get the grades ill need to go through clearing!!!

either way, khalsa camp is pretty much set in stone

cant waitttt!!! :D

if u come boss camp, then u'l get the grades! :1singh1: