T-shirts Stir Debate At Surrey School

2desi

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also comes down to a matter of human rights, especially in canada. If the t shirt is not promoting any type of violence the students should be aloud to wear it.

If these students came to school with FREE TIBET t shirts with a picture of the Dalai Lama nobody would have thought twice about it. In fact I am sure they would be praised for taking an acitve role in world politics, being socially aware etc. The double standard is so blatantly obvious.

And also who is anyone to judge these kids on wether they should be wearing them or not. You do not know any of them, or their convictions and beliefs towards Sikh Independance. Personally, the fact that they are highschool students in BC and aware of the sikh struggle brings me a sense of pride.

With everything going on in Surrey with the mayor boycotting the nagar keertan and the negative backlash Khalistan has got in the Western media, it took some guts to put that shirt on. I am probably 3 or 4 yrs older then them and I look up to kids like this. Don't ever think your better then anyone, we are nothing but the dust off the adidas running shoes of these brave soormeh.

All the people wearing t shirts are clean shave. What religion are they trying to represent. I understand If you have turbun wearing these t shirts make sense.

:(( firstly you dont even know them so quit judging and making assumptions about people because there moneh and secondly not all guys wearin a turban are representing sikhi in the correct way

Guest peacemaker
:(( firstly you dont even know them so quit judging and making assumptions about people because there moneh and secondly not all guys wearin a turban are representing sikhi in the correct way

:Re:

AA MOOH TA DEKHO ENA DE

post-3896-1208982487.jpg

post-3896-1208982501.jpg

RODE BHODEYA DE

CHAKKI FIRDE AA KHALISTAN

ENA NU LAGDA KE SAN T JI SANU AAH T-SHIRTA KHALISTAN WALIAN PAAYIAN DEKH KE BADE KHUSH HUNDE HO RAHE HONGE, ENA NU EH NI PATA KE JAD TAK KESH NI DHARDE , AMRIT NI SHAKDE TAD TAK KHALISTAN NI BAN SAKDA.

EDAIN T SHIRTA PAANDE REH JANGE.

Look at you bunch of jokers ,so what if they are moneh,does that mean they cannot support Khalistan?Do they not have family in Panjab?Do they not have feelings - you clowns should encourage them rather then make stupid comments - you fools,If Khalistan is only for Amritdhari Sikhs and no others - I suggest the freedom movement be dissolved!

Khalistan is for all Sikhs,and the Sikh Community not matter how far they are in their Sikhi !!!!!!

I'd like to see the people from India who diss these boys wear Khalistan shirts if they such tru big Sikh Soormehs

Look at you bunch of jokers ,so what if they are moneh,does that mean they cannot support Khalistan?Do they not have family in Panjab?Do they not have feelings - you clowns should encourage them rather then make stupid comments - you fools,If Khalistan is only for Amritdhari Sikhs and no others - I suggest the freedom movement be dissolved!

Khalistan is for all Sikhs,and the Sikh Community not matter how far they are in their Sikhi !!!!!!

I'd like to see the people from India who diss these boys wear Khalistan shirts if they such tru big Sikh Soormehs

Veer, my cousin just went to india and YES, he wore a khalistan t-shirt and had it on when he landed in india. I spoke with him, he said ppl were looking at him but they didn't say anything to him :D (lol) He has a laissez-faire passport issued from UN... :D