Damdami Taksal

Its Harnam Singh Dhumma

MOD EDITED

Sangat jee i unfortunately have not been blessed with the vidiya from taksal, im not a taksali nor have the kamai or abhiyaas to ever dream of even becoming one, the above poster most likely is aware of that hence tried to do a cheap comment, oh well koi virla gurmat cheleh jeo, however baba thakur singh jee changed my life hence i will always respect taksal . .. WRT the current jathedar, its a controversial topic, do a search on the board im sure we have dicussed it before, if not visit www.damdamitaksaal.org

ENJOY

Sri maan Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee KHalsa BHINDRANVALE Zindabaad

tere mama

plz typewiv respec when addressing the jathedar. you wrote Harnam Sing Dhumma, whereas you know that you should have addressed him as Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma. This is the taksal of Dasam Guru. I know that Guru Ji would not be pleased wiv what you ahve wrote. fix yourself up. if you cant write constructive then plz dont write anything.

chatanga

Guest shastr

supposedly its dhumma. but we all know jathedar sahib is sant ji, who left baba takhur singh ji charge. baba ji never called himself jathedar,he always said that sant ji will come back, and finish sewa of damdami taksaal.

damdami taksal jath bhindra 90% gurdwara seva sambhal parchar etc etc is under dhumma saab who is also the pardhan of sant mandli ... one parallel damdami taksal is also going on under the jathedari of baba ram singh ( correct me if wrong ) ...

few taksalis says dhumma saab is given pugh by sgpc ... he dont have naam simren or enough knowledge regarding sikhism ... rest i dont know much about taksal ...