How To Sit In Chounkree Longer?

lol

u guys r hilarious

welcome to the SS thread demolition crew

we specialize in off topic, fight instigation, and pointlessl and use less posts

ELASTOBABA is gona be now amongst the justice league ... lol .... he might date wonderwoman or something .... lol

lol

u guys r hilarious

we specialize in off topic, fight instigation, and pointlessl and use less posts

the SS thread demolition crew is sher e moreau, AvnitK, Peacemaker, singhni, and we used to have singh-khalsa but now its u njjassa oops I forgot gupt kaur

heheh we demolish good looking threads :lol:

lol

u guys r hilarious

the SS thread demolition crew is sher e moreau, AvnitK, Peacemaker, singhni, and we used to have singh-khalsa but now its u njjassa oops I forgot gupt kaur

lol

u guys r hilarious

ooooooooooo

u forgot gupt kaur

and me...am i rubbish :WW:

• 1 year later...

omg, i had to go through 8 pages wanted to know whts a "taanti saaj" or whtever tht was and nt knowing ppl are talking about suits and- ELASTODABA? :6

haiis, anyways, ANYONE PWEAS TELL MOI WHTS TAANTI SAAJ? :rolleyes:

Wjkk Wjkf Veer Jeo,

The word "Taanti" literally means String(ed) and "Saaj" as you probably know means Instrument. These are the major tanti saaj that are used in kirtan:

Dilruba

Taus

Sarangi

Saranda

Sometimes, a drone instrument like Tanpura is also used to accompany the rhythm :)

Gurfateh Jeo