Bhang Brings You Closer To God?

I just watched a google video some of you might have watched it, its called Knight Of God and is about some Nihang Singhs.

Basically theres a bit in the video were the nihang claims that the bhang helps concentration when reading bani and meditation and also helps one get closer to god.

Where has this belief come from? Is there any nihangs here or anyone who has tried it?

I've done drugs in the past and i wouldnt say they've broghuht me closer to god.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just watched a google video some of you might have watched it, its called Knight Of God and is about some Nihang Singhs.

Basically theres a bit in the video were the nihang claims that the bhang helps concentration when reading bani and meditation and also helps one get closer to god.

Where has this belief come from? Is there any nihangs here or anyone who has tried it?

I've done drugs in the past and i wouldnt say they've broghuht me closer to god.

who stupid told you

use bhang u can be good in yoga ..

KABEER PAAN MACHLI SURA

JO JO PRANI KHAYE

TEERATH BAT NAEM KIYE

TE SABEY RASATAL JAYE

HEY KABBER THE PERSON WHO TAKING PAAN (INCLUDING TABACOO)..MACHLI(ALL NON-VEG INCLUDING ,MACHHLI IS JUST SIGN CONCERN TO NON-VEG)SURA (MEANS ALL DRUGS AND ALCHOLS ).EVEN HE IS DOING TEERATH(MEANS GO TO ANY HOLLY PLACE)WHATEVER HE IS DOING ALL GOING TO IN BIN

SAMRATYH GURU SAR HATH DHARIO

RAM DAAS GURU RAM DAAS GURU

post-16957-1209637993_thumb.jpg

Seems like they've been hanging out with the Rastafari

JAH BLESS

what u mean by rastafari

Rastafarians - They believe the Herb helps with concentration. The only way I could probably best give you an example is Bob Marley.

Bhang is bad, and is a drug, and should only be used in the right way.

Consumptions of drugs of any sort is a BUJJAR KUREHT, you will be a patit after taking it and will no longer be considered as part of the panth until you get pesh in front of guru sahib and punj pyaare.

GurbaaNee clearly states this:

ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥

Kabīr bẖāʼng mācẖẖulī surā pān jo jo parānī kẖāʼnhi.

Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine -

ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥੨੩੩॥

tirath baraṯ nėm kī­ė ṯė sabẖai rasāṯal jāʼnhi. ||233||

no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233||

read itehas of misl bhangiya ... every thing would be clear ... alcohal used in sharab form can harm ur liver and senses ... same alcohal used in medicine form can save you from death ... same is case of bhang abuse it u would loss your conscious use it as per mareyada told by guru sahib it would give u strength physically as well as mentally ...

read itehas of misl bhangiya ... every thing would be clear ... alcohal used in sharab form can harm ur liver and senses ... same alcohal used in medicine form can save you from death ... same is case of bhang abuse it u would loss your conscious use it as per mareyada told by guru sahib it would give u strength physically as well as mentally ...

jassa veerjee, itihas is not prittham to gurbaaNee, please read the shabd I posted again, I bolded BHANG for everyone.

Bhul chuk muaf.