Sikh Girl Protects Honour

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.... hindi=hip ...wonder what punjabi =? .......but was she trying to demonstrate how she ran in the actual situation by running in front of the camera? coz that would be so unrealistic of her lol

its funny when she was running lol.

ahahhhahahahahahahhahahhaah

tooo much!!!!!

and they speak hindi cuz its seen as a "hip", cool thing

I love speaking in Hindi. i find it a poetic and universal language (well, in India). Gujrati's, Marathans, Rajastsani's w/e...they have a grasp of Hindi- so speaking to them in Punjabi I just find tedious - with family and fellow Punjabi's sure but otherwise...nah. My Gujrati friends wont even speak in Gujrati when I'm around out of pure respect cos I dont speak a word of the langauge and vise versa. Languages are awesome.

...But that dont mean its an excuse NOT to learn Punjabi. If you dont learn Punjabi and read and write in Gurmukhi how do you get close to Guru Ji?...questions for another thread perhaps...

its funny when she was running lol.

ahahhhahahahahahahhahahhaah

tooo much!!!!!

and they speak hindi cuz its seen as a "hip", cool thing

I love speaking in Hindi. i find it a poetic and universal language (well, in India). Gujrati's, Marathans, Rajastsani's w/e...they have a grasp of Hindi- so speaking to them in Punjabi I just find tedious - with family and fellow Punjabi's sure but otherwise...nah. My Gujrati friends wont even speak in Gujrati when I'm around out of pure respect cos I dont speak a word of the langauge and vise versa. Languages are awesome.

...But that dont mean its an excuse NOT to learn Punjabi. If you dont learn Punjabi and read and write in Gurmukhi how do you get close to Guru Ji?...questions for another thread perhaps...

haha....true....gujjus like not to be "gujjus" for the most time... thas why they like to hang out mostly with punjabis..... wonder whass gona happen as a result of tht in near future when anyone would greet them as kemm chho...or wtever....lol