Amridhari, Need Advice

Guest singh singh

Guest singh singh

wjkk wjkf

sangat ji i come 2 u 4 help pls give me advice

i am a amritdhari singh and hav been 4 abt 2-3 yrs. i am in college. basically b4 amrit i used 2 like sum1 and den i realised my satguru and left all these feelings and managed 2 rid of them. now all of a sudden the feelings 4 dis girl hav cum bak. and stronger then ever. dont get me rong they arent lustful (as in chekin out) thoughts but r feelings of strong pyaar. i have tried 2 overcome this as i knw nothing will happen and i wont get anywhere and it will destroy my jeevan but stil this feeling is stil with me. please sanagt ji giv me ur advice...dis girl has even come in my dreams..... :| moreover i need help on how 2 overcome this and what to do...please give me ur thoughts ji...and i knw dis is all rong wa is happenin but i come up wit excuses such as sayin im a teenage boy blah blah...but deep down i knw all dis is false and my pyaar shud only b 4 akaal. :umm:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _gupt_

simran, bani, keertan, maraj di ardaas, amrit vela, nitnem, paat ... staying with good sangat, and spending as much time as you can doing all this with your family too ... bul chuk maaf karni

Guest gregory

we needs to have more faith in the guru ji, jus jap da naam innt, n guroo will help you, its nice n dat ya, lukin for help n dat here yh, but no1 can helps ya cept da guroo brav, if your plea comes from your heart yh, n u deep down reaaly wants to get rid of those feelings then dont give up till guroo ji helps ya innt, cus hes jus testin ur loove n trust gets me

Guest singh singh
loving someone isnt wrong you know its perfectly normal, how come the feelings have come back all of a sudden did something happen?

i dno y da feelings have come back but i rememba last week a few m8s talkin abt old times and i just felt a great pyaar 4 dis bibi....like i reli want her....but den i c wa she is up 2 dese days and think no she not rite but den think mayb der is a possibilty of sumin but den i ffeeel very bad coz i knw dis is all rong in da eyes of the Guru...and my only pyaar shud b 4 maharaj....and i neva had feelings like this afta i took amrit til now..i kinda totally let go of this....i try seeing all opposites around my age as sisters but i cannot c dis one bibi dat way....???

Guest singh singh
we needs to have more faith in the guru ji, jus jap da naam innt, n guroo will help you, its nice n dat ya, lukin for help n dat here yh, but no1 can helps ya cept da guroo brav, if your plea comes from your heart yh, n u deep down reaaly wants to get rid of those feelings then dont give up till guroo ji helps ya innt, cus hes jus testin ur loove n trust gets me

thank u ji wil do dat :D

Guest singh singh

but i thought im not ment to do this...ji r u sayin its aite to feel dis and more.....and i tink it is real pyaar cos i have da same inner feelings abt her waeva she does.....but its alllllll very rong and i understand i cnt do dis so i ask wa 2 do....i tink it is real pyaar coz i hav been thinking abt dis alot....i jus want waheguru to b the only only think of

Are you sure it's not the love between a brother and a sister? :gg:

If it isn't then do what some of the other khaalse have already said, read EXTRA baani and do you amrithvelaa as early as possible and keep it up, dont just do it for a day or 2, but as long as you possibly can... Try and see this penji as a penji, then you might feel disgusted at seeing a sister in a different way (i'm not tryin to be evil or anything! sorry if i've offended, because i've got a reputation of doing so)

you might think reading baani and diong all that extra paath and naam jaap wont work, but IN TIME it definately will, and make sure you ardaas is TRUE, comes from your heart, make sure evey word you say has meaning, Vaaheguroo WILL make it easier for you, he WILL help you for some time, but then the point comes where you will have to keep it up yourself and this can prove to be a real test that Vaaheguroo is giving you to pass... Every second is a test, time is limited, every breath is extreeeeemely precious, every the amount of breaths you have has a limit, your time and breath will run out, dont waste them on such pointless things khaalsaa jeeo, stay strong, and look up to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobindh Singh Jee's Saahibzaadhe... dont let them down, they never let you down, nothing stopped them, NOTHING, a girl is the last thing that should be on your mind, she shouldnt even be the last thing on your mind because she shouldnt be there at all in the first place, keep strong bro, have faith in your guru and dont give up, even if it takes months, dont give up, OH YH! AND MAKE SURE YOU READ THE HUKAMNAAMAA EVERYDAY!

Bhul chuk maaf karnaa, please forgive me for my mistakes

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!