Amridhari, Need Advice

Guest singh singh

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i thought im not ment to do this...ji r u sayin its aite to feel dis and more.....and i tink it is real pyaar cos i have da same inner feelings abt her waeva she does.....but its alllllll very rong and i understand i cnt do dis so i ask wa 2 do....i tink it is real pyaar coz i hav been thinking abt dis alot....i jus want waheguru to b the only only think of

:gg: not meant to do what? fall in love? love is completely different to lust so i dont see it as a bad thing but since you want to get rid of these feelings then take the advice of everyone else guru ji will help you as long as you take the necessary first steps :)

wjkk wjkf

sangat ji i come 2 u 4 help pls give me advice

i am a amritdhari singh and hav been 4 abt 2-3 yrs. i am in college. basically b4 amrit i used 2 like sum1 and den i realised my satguru and left all these feelings and managed 2 rid of them. now all of a sudden the feelings 4 dis girl hav cum bak. and stronger then ever. dont get me rong they arent lustful (as in chekin out) thoughts but r feelings of strong pyaar. i have tried 2 overcome this as i knw nothing will happen and i wont get anywhere and it will destroy my jeevan but stil this feeling is stil with me. please sanagt ji giv me ur advice...dis girl has even come in my dreams..... :| moreover i need help on how 2 overcome this and what to do...please give me ur thoughts ji...and i knw dis is all rong wa is happenin but i come up wit excuses such as sayin im a teenage boy blah blah...but deep down i knw all dis is false and my pyaar shud only b 4 akaal. :umm:

hmm these feelings show that u r jawaan munda, and need to be married off ;)

loving someone isnt wrong you know its perfectly normal, how come the feelings have come back all of a sudden did something happen?

yes loving someone not wrong

go to girl and let her into GURDWARA .tell her about GURU.pray to GURU and perpare herself for AMRIT , BANI .do marriage

no promblem

london jatt veerji I think I veer here is serious and needs better advice than that

noooooooo

veer ji don't need just advice

it looks veer ji need the girl.so let her into GURDWARA ,pray the TRUE GURU.then all will be ok

veer ji can marry to girl

bhangra paa ke avnit

tu vi aavi viah te hehe

wjkk wjkf

this seems normal and usually happens in this age. nothing wrong with it. sikhi is a practical religion and we must accept it in a practical way. as long as you are strong to your roots and stay in sikh rehat mariyda, nothing is wrong.

on the other hand, go and talk to this girl and express your feeling and love and care to her and may be she has the same feeling. and if this is the case, then what else you need. tell your parents and make it formal and may be when you both pass college and families ready to take further step, then just go ahead.

remember, as a sikh we have to live with kam-krodh-lobh-moh-ahankaar, but at the same time we must have control over all these things. we are humans and these 5 things are for us to use at right time and at right place.

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf

hhhmmmm, i think it depends, now a days even desi parents are quite open to listen to their children, especially when their children are of the right age to get married.

of course you will get chitter if you are 14 and say i am in love with some 40 yr old baba.... hahaha

wjkk wjkf

:umm: you know if i was in this situation and i told my parents id get chittar lolll

wjkk wjkf

this seems normal and usually happens in this age. nothing wrong with it. sikhi is a practical religion and we must accept it in a practical way. as long as you are strong to your roots and stay in sikh rehat mariyda, nothing is wrong.

on the other hand, go and talk to this girl and express your feeling and love and care to her and may be she has the same feeling. and if this is the case, then what else you need. tell your parents and make it formal and may be when you both pass college and families ready to take further step, then just go ahead.

remember, as a sikh we have to live with kam-krodh-lobh-moh-ahankaar, but at the same time we must have control over all these things. we are humans and these 5 things are for us to use at right time and at right place.

wjkk wjkf

Oh forgodsake, the guy just said his amritdhari. Do you really think you should be giving out 'advice' like that.

We live in this duniya where maya attacks us all the time, we are going to get feelings of kaam, but to just give into them is stupid. Its like saying if someone wanted to go clubbing, would you tell them to just go??

No, we are sikhs, we need to fight these feelings, we need to replace them with naam and baani.

If he wants to speak to his parents then ok, but dont go up to the girl and start dating her... :umm: