Killing Off Advocate Bhai Kulwant Singh And His Wife And Baby Son

Hope they get these butchers the punjab police, rumour has it ssp ajit sandhu is still alive

Witnesses depose before CBI court

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080517/cth1.htm#23#

Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, May 16

Kanwar Singh Dhami and his wife Kulbir Kaur Dhami today made extrajudicial confession in the special court of CBI Jagdeep Jain in the murder case of Ropar-based advocate Kulwant Singh.

The lawyer, his wife and son were murdered in January, 1993 allegedly by Ajit Singh Sandhu (who has since died), DSP Jaspal Singh, sub-inspector Arvinder Singh and Balwant Singh at police station in Ropar.

Kulbir Kaur today identified DSP Jaspal Singh in the courtroom. Deposing before the court, Kanwar Singh Dhami stated that he and his wife had been illegally detained by the police when the crime was committed.

He stated that the accused had allegedly raped advocate Kulwant Singh’s wife and then murdered them.

Kulbir Kaur stated that during their illegal detention for a year, they overheard other police personnel discussing the crime.

The two witnesses were cross-examined today. During the cross-examination, they supported the prosecution claim. According to sources, the witnesses had received threat calls from the accused.

Earlier, another accused Harpreet Singh was arrested for the murder. Subsequently, two accused stated that Harpreet was innocent.

Thereafter, an application was moved before the Supreme Court and Harpreet was given a clean chit in the case along with a compensation of Rs 10 lakh.

these are india's heroes, we should honor them. as citizens of india, we must adhere to india's policy of honoring rapists, murderers, and tyrants.

as patriotic bharat mata bhagats, we must hail policemen who raped the terrorists wives and killed babies. thye protected the honor and unity of bharat mata. we here in the west need to stop talking about such things because they are the past. nobody in punjab cares that women were raped and little children killed. we here in our air conditioned homes need to shut our mouths so punjab policemen living in air conditioned kothis in chandigarh and mohali can live peacefully and honorably.

even though we here in the west work two or three jobs to have air conditioned homes, punjab policemen had to kill a lot of terrorists and had to rape a lot of sikh women to earn the privilege of air conditioned homes in chandigarh and mohali.

yeah i'm being sarcastic just in case you feel like breaking your pc reading this. i like to act like i'm indian sometimes, to understand the psyche of blind indian patriotism.

peace.

http://www.sikhfreedom.com/kulwant.html

India prides itself as a great democracy governed by rule of law. This claim is belied by the reality. There is hardly any rule of law or democracy in practice. The shocking incident involving the deaths of an advocate of Ropar in Punjab, his spouse and their minor son at the hands of the police, is a grim reminder of the ugly face of the Indian state terrorism. Indian state has launched a murderous campaign against Sikh activists, their relations and defense lawyers in the state of Punjab that reached its lowest ebb when a young Sikh advocate Kulwant Singh Saini, his spouse Amarjit Kaur and 18-month-old son Karanbir, were clandestinely liquidated by the police.

peace.

where there is hatred, there is no learning.

yeah i'm being sarcastic just in case you feel like breaking your pc reading this. i like to act like i'm indian sometimes, to understand the psyche of blind indian patriotism.

why don't you understand Mann Qaum veer that the patriotism is inspite of such horrible acts and not because of it. You are speaking as if every patriotic Indian is condoning every act of rape committed by any public official.

Will you ever forgive us ?

Besides Sikhs, have you ever seen any nation/qaum being patriot to the very country/nation that betrayed, killed, burned, raped (and many more things) them.

Have you ever seen an German Jew being patriotic to Germany?

Have you ever seen an Arab Jew being patriotic to Arabs?

But how come, you can see thousands of Sikhs in India being patriotic to India?

Because we are brainwashed by RSS into believeing that Sikhs and Hindus are one and our nation is one: HINDUSTAN. Most of the Sikhs don't know or know allmost nothing about the atrocities commited upon us.

Even Adolf Hitler and Mir Mannu's crimes are nothing compared to what India did to us.

Jews were killed in gas chambers, with little suffering (atleast compared to us). But Sikhs? We were mentally, physically and sexually tortured. Sikh's private parts were crushed and electric shocks given to them. Sikh bibis assaulted, raped and subsequently killed. Big wooden logs were placed on our thigs and 2-4 men were to stand on it. By that our thigs were crushed. Our holiest shrine was bombed. Hindu Bihari Soldiers smoked in the complex and threw bidis/cigarettes in the sarovar.

After this, all I can say is we need Khalistan. KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!

Just another bout of hatred.

Sikhs extremists were not throwing flowers at everybody else. I was around in 84, the terrorism unleashed on Punjab was just on an enormous scale.

But I forget you have only good words to say about Pakistan, isn't it.

Kindred souls you have there. btw I was searching on this forum on how our Pak Punjabi brothers treated a Sikh traffic constable. But it was nowhere to be found.

Then I rememberd it is only the hindus who are perenially to blame. Rest of the world is a large commune of saints.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR INDIA .. AND I TALK ABOUT YOU PERSONALLY.

THAT YOU DISPLAY A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT.

DON'T GIVE ME THE TYPICAL ANSWER OF SIKHS DID THIS .. SIKHS DID THAT.

WHAT DID YOU DO ?

where there is hatred, there is no learning.

why don't you understand Mann Qaum veer that the patriotism is inspite of such horrible acts and not because of it. You are speaking as if every patriotic Indian is condoning every act of rape committed by any public official.

Will you ever forgive us ?

i equate indians' silence on these issues with condoning such acts.

yes, there were terrorists who committed acts of violence, and guess what, they were eliminated. what happened to the cops who committed acts just as violent if not more gruesome? indians got justice, where is ours? you speak as if though you haven't got justice. tens of thousand of sikh youth was eliminated, yet you don't feel like you have been given justice?

indira's killers were hanged, beant sio's killers were arrested and tried, jhujaroos were eliminated along with whole families, what guilty are left for you to complain about? bhindrawaala is gone, bhai amrik isngh etc etc.

yet the guilty for us, none are punished. why do our grievances pinch? you got your justice. the terrorists you speak of have been punished raju. now what about us?

use logic for both sides. logic which doesn't work for both sides is flawed.

peace.

It was a war, do you think the victors will punish themselves ?

For instance in the revolt for 1857, it was the Sikhs that fought with the British against Bahadur Shah Zafar. The Sikhs helped the British in murdering hundred thousand muslims in Deoband-Agra belt and those Hindus who supported the Bahadur Shah Zafar regime, because it was propped up by the Marathas.

Now tell me, did the muslims in the Delhi-Agra belt get their revenge against the Sikhs ?

How do you justify the atrocities committed by the Sikhs then ??

Btw one of the popular methods of killing muslims and Zafar supporters was to encircle their villages and drive all the people living their to the centre and burning the village down. This killed thousands of people living in that village together.

Where is the justification for this ?? Why there is no pang of conscience ??

mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan

Just make it clear for everyone on this topic where you stand on the 1984 attack on Amritsar.

Also clear this up when you say "our" and "us" who are you refering to??????

indira's killers were hanged, beant sio's killers were arrested and tried, jhujaroos were eliminated along with whole families, what guilty are left for you to complain about? bhindrawaala is gone, bhai amrik isngh etc etc.

yet the guilty for us, none are punished. why do our grievances pinch? you got your justice. the terrorists you speak of have been punished raju. now what about us?