Panthic Youtube Accounts Deleted

SaRpAnCh

cNT U JUST FLAG THE ACCOUNT IN TOTAL?

I think you can in the homepage of his account not sure i;l have to find out ,but what he and another user done was claim copyright on all 40 something videos on each account at once leading to the complete shut down of both Sikh accounts,a few other accounts have been removed as well

Looks like all Panthic accounts are being affcted even SikSiyasat

Date: May 20, 2008

Message: File Counter Calims with You Tube.Com Some one Hindu By Name (Mukesh Sharma) has worngly claimed copyrights of our videos. You file Counter claims with U tube. He has removed two videos from our account too and we have filed counter claim.

SikhSIyasat.Com

Can't you reply to the copyright allegations or doesn't Youtube allow this?

it says the accounts are suspended and not deleted...therefore they should be able to appeal their accounts being suspended

ConfusedKhalsa's account has been suspended for a long time, his account was one of the oldest ones and he had uploaded a lot of panthic videos to youtube.

As a small precaution I think we all need to put our Youtube user name and write copyright next to it on our HomePages of our Channels.This may deter the haters but will also help if accounts and videos are removed and I urge everyone to do 'counter claims', which gives 10 days for the person who claimed copyright to back their claims if they don;t our videos should go back up ,if the person still claims copyright then it will be taken to the extent of County Court ,- but no hater or Pro India fanatic would want to see us in Court so therefore they should iin theory drop their claims