Plz Help Me

plz tell me some way

last night some misunderstanding happened between me and my landlord

he ordred leave now or to til tomorrow evening

how can i with in one day...he gona crazy.(his girl likes me)

so i need to call the police...or some other way.

legally he can't do that.. he has to give u notice to leave at least 2 weeks or 1 month in advance.. depending on the laws where u live..

don't go anywhere just yet... he can't evict you for no reason... call the police..

thanks.

i am living in west london...today evening i will see .i think police is the good idea.

legally he can't do that.. he has to give u notice to leave at least 2 weeks or 1 month in advance.. depending on the laws where u live..

don't go anywhere just yet... he can't evict you for no reason... call the police..

thanks.

i am living in west london...today evening i will see .i think police is the good idea.

Also speak to your council; they have a person there that deal with issue like yours. They will send a letter to the landlord. If the Landlord try to evict you or threaten you then he may get prosecuted and could get a huge fine or 5 years in prison!

Gurfateh ji .. I am a landlord and have houses in west london ....If you have a shorthold tenancy agreement , the landlord can not just throw you out the house, he must give you notice to leave which is usually 4 weeks, you can check that on teh agrement itself... i fyou need further adivce scan in your agreement and email it to me i'll check it over.

He cant.

Once you have entered into a contract, you have a number of rights under several statutes (The Housing Act 1988; The Family Law Act 1996, the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 and The Protection From Eviction Act 1977).

Under these laws, your landlord cannot:

* Turn up uninvited. Reasonable notice is required.

* Neglect the place you rent.

* Threaten you to leave, or offer money to vacate the premises.

* Shut down utility supplies like gas, water or electricity.

* Allow other tenants to threaten you.

* Prevent your friends from visiting.

If you find yourself in a situation where you're having serious problems with your landlord, your local council has the power to prosecute them under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.

So if he does try it on I suggest you call council as prob shut now and if it gets "heated" call police.

Housing officers from your council may also be able to help you if your utilities are cut off because of your landlord, or if you are being subjected to harassment or unlawful eviction.

My mate even had her tenant take her to court as she wanted to do them up and sell them on or something. lol

http://www.thesite.org/homelawandmoney/hom...rightsasatenant

they way you said his girl likes you and that there has been a misunderstanding seems like theres more to it. maybe you are not as innocent as you seem...... or come across

but under the law you cant get evicted, he has to serve a notice. . . but if youve done something wrong, maybe you should just leave... under you own moral judgement

they way you said his girl likes you and that there has been a misunderstanding seems like theres more to it. maybe you are not as innocent as you seem...... or come across

but under the law you cant get evicted, he has to serve a notice. . . but if youve done something wrong, maybe you should just leave... under you own moral judgement

what u mean by something wrong...