Sikhs In The Usa

Bored

its funny how americans are no different than the terrorists who blew up the world trade center.

Terrorists: they see footage of palestinian children dying by tanks and bullets supplied by america. they get furious, kidnap a few americans and kill them out of hatred and rage. they see war in afghanistan, see Mulsims being killed, get furious and blow up innocent people associated iwth america in any way.

Americans: they see footage of the twin towers. they get furious and kill Balbir singh sodhi a sikh in arizona. shoot other sikhs as well. beat up many sikhs. out of hate and rage they attcak innocent people. they see the bombing in afghanistan, get furious and attack people who look arab, look muslim or are arab and are muslim.

to americans, i say you are nothing different than the terrorists who bombed you. they blame all americans and want them out of their countries. americans blame anything with a turban and want them out of their country.

its sad really. these so called american patriots need to look in the mirror.

peace.

I've heard from lots of people who visit America quite frequently that they generally are seriously dumb people. I don't know what can be done to educate them?

You know in all seriousness. If two Singhs in the UK were wondering around say Millwall after a football match I think I think they would get the same treatment if not WORSE.

I've heard from lots of people who visit America quite frequently that they generally are seriously dumb people. I don't know what can be done to educate them?

for start...wipe out their racist, fascist ignorant government.