Tigerstyle And Des C Humiliate The Honour Of The Sikh Community!

Guest gobinday

If we are more conscious of our thoughts and our mind it is easier to make a change and be open to other people and differences. To see the oneness and sameness in each and every person in spite of any perceived differences. The first step to breaking a habit is to be aware of it and conscious when you are doing it.

Just because someone practices or does something differently than you doesn’t make the other person’s way wrong or incorrect. We all relate to things based on our own experience and what is right for me isn’t necessarily right for someone else.

Don’t judge or criticize people (as hard as that may be since it is human nature to do so). Instead use this energy to work on your self and become a better person. None of us are perfect. Each of us have more than enough things to work on in our own life.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spoke to tigerstyle about the article on punjabiyouth site thingy that said leave people to think what they want, there wasting their time, i just appeared in the video nothing else i dindt smoke drink or even dance with any of the girls!

Guest G.Kaur
Watch your mouth Sarpanch and treat other girls the same way you want your own sister to be treated!

You watch your mouth I suppose you don't want to comment on the video do you of HARD KAUR ,are you the same G Kaur from GNSS who got rude last time

No I don't want to comment on the video because I, unlike you still have a bit of sharam left in me and judging other people is not a favorite past time of mine.

guys calm down.... I mean why are we creating such a mess for a stupid movie portraying nothing but bull <admin-profanity filter activated>....cmmon u guys are better than tht yo all know tht.......why not talk about ways to get rid of this video on the first hand on youtube and perhaps discuss ways to stop propagating this crap on the internet and on television.....

all tigerstyle did was get on the video for 2 seconds and we have people judging there sikhi and there pyaar for sikhi from these 2 seconds...even though they probably do more nitnem then some of the people who are saying they are not true followers of the guru....kinda sad how most of us judge others based on some random things.

all tigerstyle did was get on the video for 2 seconds and we have people judging there sikhi and there pyaar for sikhi from these 2 seconds...even though they probably do more nitnem then some of the people who are saying they are not true followers of the guru....kinda sad how most of us judge others based on some random things.

Get me leave Tigerstyle alone

Watch your mouth Sarpanch and treat other girls the same way you want your own sister to be treated!

You watch your mouth I suppose you don't want to comment on the video do you of HARD KAUR ,are you the same G Kaur from GNSS who got rude last time

No I don't want to comment on the video because I, unlike you still have a bit of sharam left in me and judging other people is not a favorite past time of mine.

Sarpanch,

Try to show some respect when you talk with others, especially your sikh sisters. I'm sure there must be a youtube video on manners somewhere or havent you come across that yet. We are getting sick of all the hatred that you seem to have. Every thread is spoilt as soon as you offer your wisdom !!

Everyones so quick to judge, why do you want to keep feeding the one thing were supposed to control...ego!? I bet half of you dont even know them so how can you say whether there into sikhi or not? Personally i think tigerstyle are doing a great job they havent done anything to humilitate the honour of sikhs. Just get on with your own life rather than making assumptions about others ehmi :rolleyes: