Should Vedanti Talk To Gujjar Leader, Convert To Sikhs

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

One can see how hardworking gujjars in rajistan are discriminated and now bluntly daily killed in police firing.

Can we Sikhs put in our fold. If they convert their religion from Hindu to Sikhs. Their children can get

Educated in Sikh institutes Under minority certira. Also Sikhi swroop with enhance their character.

Do our religious Sikh religious leader need having talk with their leader. Akali dal in Rajasthan will get

Social political strength too. Also any future khalistan need to add parts of Rajasthan in its place as it give

Nice place to do nuclear tests for weapons

What sangat thinks. Should we send a request to our jathedar Vedanti to send feelers to Rajasthan?

help them out, but dont force them to convert, that is maha paap

if sum1 is in need, u dont go to them and say "become a sikh, and i will help you".

you help them no matter what

forcing them to convert is bakhvaas

send sikh ppl, faujis, police, or whatever, that will help them NO MATTER WHAT

sikhi teaches us to show deia, mercy, on all ppl, regardless of caste race or religion

"Even if I disagree with what you say, I will fight to the death your right to say it"--Voltaire

right now "converting" to "sikhi" in india might be a downgrade for them, as we have bigger caste issues than gujjars.

its like leaving a small problem for a gigantic one. plus what would they end up being, taksalis, missionaries, kala afghana, akj, nirmaliyeh, udasis, naamdharis, etc etc?

let's find out what "sikhi" is before we ask someone to convert. just looak at this forum, we don't even know if we have one guru, or two, or 1.5....

look at the plight of chamaars and chooras who "convert" to sikhi. they are still treated like shudras and some villages have gone to the extent of making separate gurdwaras to keep them out.

anyways...i'm just ranting.....

peace.

excellent guest veerji

i really don't like guys who don't want to convert others to sikhi... these sikhs want us to remain a minority forever!!!

then u must have difficulty coping with sri guru granth sahib.

guru nanak went to praech the truth, not sikhi (although sikhi is the truth). he didnt say come join my own brotherhood, he wanted people to join the brotherhood of the saints and to free people from mental slavery(caste etc.)

So you as a sikh should not be going out spreading sikhi, but speading the truth just like your guru. I myself wished there were more sikh in this world who controled the governemnt etc so we wudnt have problems like the American government and their influences on other governments. <--- and by that i mean the lies, illogical thinking, lack of compasion and lack of acceptance of people who are different then u. hopfully atheists take over :rolleyes: