Gangster Sikhs

Guest _singh_

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cobra_Commander
haha i saw this wannabe g at the gurudwara last week. Came to mathatek as if we was going to fight the granthi. Then trying to mathatek and make sure his pants dont fall was just sad...a lil funny too :)

ROFL!!

haha i saw this wannabe g at the gurudwara last week. Came to mathatek as if we was going to fight the granthi. Then trying to mathatek and make sure his pants dont fall was just sad...a lil funny too :)

lol

seen sum of those.

i wish i could watch a baba stop one of em and give them a nice lecture about thier pakandi-ness.

First of all the "true" gangsters are the kalay and mexicans in the states...they were actually raised in the ghetto and and in some cases sadly, drug dealing is the oinly way they an depend on life...

bhull chukk maff

After the crap you just said, and I normally don't think "bhull chuk maff" is ever needed in any posts, but in this case, it is! How dare you say all blacks and mexicans are gangsters! I'm from the "ghetto", too, so don't disrespect my culture like that.

You can do all the seva you want, but with your mentality, it won't do a damn thing for you. Talking about we're "rich"?!!! What is that supposed to mean? Were you trying to say, in a nice, but coming off as very egotistical, that we're better than all of them?!

ok listen bro.... our father is Guru Gobind Singh Ji... How can we put ourselves so low that we start to claim that we are from the "ghetto?" Doesnt that seem akward??? There have been many Sikhs in the past and there are Sikhs now who grew up in hard times... but these true Sikhs didnt start giving up in life and start to act all hard.... These Sikhs devoted their time by doing seva at the gurdwara or by meditating on God's Name... And when there were evil tyrants trying to opress them, these Sikhs raised the sword and fought back with a purpose and fought for justice ( these are the true warriors)... They didnt show off or anythin (im not sayin that u are showin off)... But A Gursikh is countless times better than a "gangsta" wannabe.

Bhull Chukk Maaf!

Now thats all I gotta say... and Im not saying im perfect... i am a paapi as well just like the rest of us... But one thing Cobra Commander.... i am not the one who can change an individuals attitude, Its all up to God.

Everyone else remeber this... in this world there are many different types of people.... Our duty is to take care of ourselves and hopefully others can follow the right path as well. Everything else is up to God.

Bhull Chukk Maaf

so how comes all these gangsta sikhs listen to kala rap, but then evry punjabi sikh gets told off for listenin to bhangra?

Also On site like hi5 and facebook there are singhs and singhnis who wear dumallas and then thi mask thing on their face,what is this about, because it seems to be something to do with kala gangsta culture?

so how comes all these gangsta sikhs listen to kala rap, but then evry punjabi sikh gets told off for listenin to bhangra?

Also On site like hi5 and facebook there are singhs and singhnis who wear dumallas and then thi mask thing on their face,what is this about, because it seems to be something to do with kala gangsta culture?

mayb it has to do with lyrics ????????????????

i listen to conscious music, most of it being hip hop/rap. I don listen to bhangra cuz thre no such thing as conscious bhangra.

would it have killed you to say hip hop instead of kala rap <_< and bhangra next to crap anyway last time i checked i didnt see any bhangra artists dropping knowledge like talib kweli or immortal tech.

would it have killed you to say hip hop instead of kala rap <_< and bhangra next to crap anyway last time i checked i didnt see any bhangra artists dropping knowledge like talib kweli or immortal tech.

cause bhangra is like hyphy music lol... its not revolutionary musicc.. u cant do wht immortal technique does with bhangra lol...