Gangster Sikhs

Guest _singh_

I don't think the picture is doing behzti of Guru's dastar but portraying an image (albeit a caricature) of what many young Sikhs seem to be turning into.

What is really sad is that often the young guys are from well heeled (rich) families and they still adopt this bad man ghetto gangsta thing.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all the "true" gangsters are the kalay and mexicans in the states...they were actually raised in the ghetto and and in some cases sadly, drug dealing is the oinly way they an depend on life...so we shud be happy we come from a rich heirtage and stop acting like gangsters cos we aint REAL gangsters.. u noe wat i mean. Be a Sikh practise sikhi, keep ur kesh, wear a dastaar and represent to the whole world who we are and where we are from. At the same time do seva of others....

my two cents

bhull chukk maff

Guest Cobra_Commander
First of all the "true" gangsters are the kalay and mexicans in the states...they were actually raised in the ghetto and and in some cases sadly, drug dealing is the oinly way they an depend on life...

bhull chukk maff

After the crap you just said, and I normally don't think "bhull chuk maff" is ever needed in any posts, but in this case, it is! How dare you say all blacks and mexicans are gangsters! I'm from the "ghetto", too, so don't disrespect my culture like that.

You can do all the seva you want, but with your mentality, it won't do a damn thing for you. Talking about we're "rich"?!!! What is that supposed to mean? Were you trying to say, in a nice, but coming off as very egotistical, that we're better than all of them?!

first thing i notice these days.....when i used to live in brooklyn, any new punjabi kids who moved to america start to dress like blacks dont know the reasons...they can barely speak english but they listen to hip hop and buy clothing that black people people buy and sagging to show their boxers...<banned word filter activated> lol

no dude these gangster are lazy and wanna make easy money....they just would do naything for fast money....i work at my gas station everyday gangsters come in their nice suvs, have stacks in their pockets and sometimes i will see pills and some green dropping out too lol...its just funny how lazy a person could get....i met this black gangster he has 3 wives not legally u know what i mean and has 9 kids lol....he claims if he gets a job he wont make enough money to feed em.....he wears alot pf platinum and gold around his neck its ridiculous

First of all the "true" gangsters are the kalay and mexicans in the states...they were actually raised in the ghetto and and in some cases sadly, drug dealing is the oinly way they an depend on life...so we shud be happy we come from a rich heirtage and stop acting like gangsters cos we aint REAL gangsters.. u noe wat i mean. Be a Sikh practise sikhi, keep ur kesh, wear a dastaar and represent to the whole world who we are and where we are from. At the same time do seva of others....

my two cents

bhull chukk maff