Gangster Sikhs

Guest _singh_

How dare you say anything against Baba Ji Bhindranwale Ji Sant ji! YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!

Relax! :o

seriously the person who started ths thread has a point but seriously talk about the topic he started not start a fight baout what he said com on now

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you say anything against Baba Ji Bhindranwale Ji Sant ji! YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!

whats wrong with man

ur posts are always full of crap

u sound like a poser trying to screw around here.

theres nothing wrong with the thread. wha tthe topic starter is saying it the truth. so face it.

yh trusay blud! lol nah its true tho, i hate it when they do that and think they're flippin singh version of bob marley, an then they go an where du-rags! u get wha i'm sayin daawwwwwwg! and thats how those gangster sikhs talk...dont u just hate them!? :p

making this a serius issue agen... i think we need to help do sangat with them (Except for me cuz i aint worth doin sangat wiv) an help them to understand and drill stuff into their heads...literally! :jamdoot

vaahegurooooo!

ok basicly when i am playing hockey which is twice a week training and match on saturdays i do a jura and a putka, that doesnt mke me gangsta lol u cant expect me 2 tie a dastaar 4 the match and watch it cme undone when i get tacked and fal 2 the floor or running as fast as i can loool, but yeah singhsa that hav du-rags and act like kalas with their jeans falling dwn tke the biscuit i saw a guy walk like that in to the gurdwara jeans falling dwn earings dhari shaped up llol the gianis were all looking at him was bre jokes lol

Guest _Jsingh_

It makes me so mad when i see people like dat..I can understand wearing a patka when ur in a fight or playing sports but the worst is when they talk about ak's alll the time, tell u redunculous plans they have and think there Tupac Shakur ahaha..

^ I think those pictures are from Sikhtoons (correct me if I'm wrong) and nearly everything on that site portrays/makes fun of those who disrespect Guru Sahib's crown. I think the pictures are to raise awareness and shed light on the silliness of so-called Sikhs and rituals which are today infecting the panth.

I think the main problem is the 'gangster' mentality, rather than anything else. The usage of sikhi as a clique is the main cause for concern as it is not only beadbi to Gurmat but also presents Sikhs in a damaging and incorrect light, i.e. just furthers the bad image of kharkoos and khalistan movement.