8th June Hyde Park Remembrance Rally

Fateh Everyone,

I couldn't make it the hyde park remembrance march this time...can someone please provide a detailed review of the day along with pics as was done last year. How was the response frm sangat? Better or even worse from last year..... And were there any problems wiv police this year as well?

Thanks

This year rally was great. Weather was amazing (a bit too hot actually).

Quite a lot of people arrived after we got there just after 12.30 but there was a very good sized crowd by the time we set off.

Our lot were very close to the front of the rally but it looked wicked looking back as all you could see was loads of Sikhs right into the distance. Didn't bother trying to take any 'proper' photos as only had my phone with me but there were quite a few people with some pretty pro looking camera's so hopefuly they will also upload some more photos soon.

Anyway, here's a few photos i took from my phone. Click any image to see the full size photo

th_IMG_0062.jpg th_IMG_0063.jpg th_IMG_0064.jpg th_IMG_0065.jpg th_IMG_0066.jpg th_IMG_0067.jpg th_IMG_0068.jpg th_IMG_0069.jpg th_IMG_0070.jpg th_IMG_0071.jpg th_IMG_0075.jpg th_IMG_0079.jpg th_IMG_0080.jpg th_IMG_0081.jpg th_IMG_0082.jpg th_IMG_0084.jpg th_IMG_0085.jpg th_IMG_0086.jpg th_IMG_0087.jpg

I think we should start to plan right now and get ideas I still think the next protest/rally in August should start from Hyde Park and go to the Indian Embassy ,instead of us just standing outside the embassy I've discussed this in the 'Events' Section tell me what you guys think