Panjab Radio

Mahakal

Panjab Radio says it is a panthic station in accordance with Sri Akal Takht, and yet continuously and repeatedly they interview those people who are going against Sikhi with their Kala Afganaesqe views and agreeing with them. Even now they are interviewing someone who has no respect for Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Whats to be done?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer Akal_Sehna, ring next week.

If beating up a person is a good thing (who apparently has a disability), then I feel sorry for you. If you are defending yourself or someone else from physical attack then I can understand, but other than such a situation we are committing a crime. If we read Guru jees maha vak we would not find it necessary to attack anyone.

nw ko bYrI nhI ibgwnw sgl sMig hm kau bin AweI ]1]

naa ko bairee nehee bigaanaa sagal sa(n)g ham ko ban aaee ||1||

|

We dont know how to sit together and respect each other and if we disagree with someone we end up attacking the person. Guru Sahib never attacked anyone for having different views, even when Guru Hargobind jees father had been made shahid he never had this anger of attacking Jehanghir (which we would have done). Where Guru Gobind Singh jee or Guru Hargobind jee was attacked by others they defended themselves.

ijQY jwie bhIAY Blw khIAY Joil AMimRqu pIjY ]

jithhai jaae beheeai bhalaa keheeai jhol a(n)mrith peejai ||

I dont know what this radio presenter had done, but we should follow the updesh of Guru maharaj.

If beating up a person is a good thing (who apparently has a disability), then I feel sorry for you. If you are defending yourself or someone else from physical attack then I can understand, but other than such a situation we are committing a crime. If we read Guru jees maha vak we would not find it necessary to attack anyone.

|

We dont know how to sit together and respect each other and if we disagree with someone we end up attacking the person. Guru Sahib never attacked anyone for having different views, even when Guru Hargobind jees father had been made shahid he never had this anger of attacking Jehanghir (which we would have done). Where Guru Gobind Singh jee or Guru Hargobind jee was attacked by others they defended themselves.

I dont know what this radio presenter had done, but we should follow the updesh of Guru maharaj.

Why do not preach this philosophy to Darshan lal bhatra. He considers dasam granth as his enemy.

|

Why do not preach this philosophy to Darshan lal bhatra. He considers dasam granth as his enemy.

Veer jee Prof Darshan Singh jee said on the radio, if people want to read the dasam granth they should, Im not telling people not to read the dasam granth. however, he said he feels that there are bani in the dasam granth which cannot be Guru Gobind Singh jees bani. The main issue he said he feels is with parkash of any other granth with the Guru Granth Sahib jee, that is what he says he cannot agree with. (I dont know if you heard the discussion, but that was one of the points he made regarding the dasam granth) So I dont know where enemy comes in.

I agree with his last point (which written in the panthic Sikh rehit maryada and reinforced in the gurmatta), but disagree with the first (which is a violation of the gurmatta).

The problem is veer jee that neither you nor Prof Darshan Singh follows the Akal Takhat. Its a sad state of affairs. Just as you are picking and choosing parts of the Gurmatta, so are people like prof Darshan Singh (they qoute the part about not doing parkash of any other granth, yet still keep arguing over the contents).

Ragi Darshan has just defied the latest edict of Akal Takhat Sahib dated June 6 by talking against Sri Dasam Granth. He was clearly warned not to rake up this issue, and he goes on doing the same.

Listening to him it is clear that he has no knowledge of history of Sri Dasam Granth, whatsoever. He mixes up things that make no sense.

Darshan bases all his arguments on the notion that there is challenge to the supremacy of Sri Guru Granth Sahib…Which is totally false…I am sure that a single Sevadar at Takhat Hazur Sahib has more respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib than Darshan, Joginder Spokesman and all Kala cult put together.