Panjab Radio

Mahakal

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

latest edict from Sri Akal Takht Sahib clearly states that "no1 has right to create controversies about Panth parwanit baanis of Nitnem, Amrit Sanchar from Dasam Granth" it doesnt say you cant discuss rest of the DG .

so no1 is defying anything.

Tufan

Are you sure darshan lal knows and understands DG.In my opinion he has not read it and is bullshitting the sangat.I have read DG and i find nothing wrong in that.

i know i know, SS doesnt allow anything AGAINST dg, but what is sikhsangat's stand on parallel parkash of DG and Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji??

like u ppl hv made MASAND a negative/darogatory word, same way u ppl also use MISSIONARY as a insult. get some fresh air inside and come to senses boys.

latest edict from Sri Akal Takht Sahib clearly states that "no1 has right to create controversies about Panth parwanit baanis of Nitnem, Amrit Sanchar from Dasam Granth" it doesnt say you cant discuss rest of the DG .

so no1 is defying anything.

What you claim is an assumption...The edict didnt state that one can criticise Sri Dasam Granth...However what the latest edict clearly state was that Sri Dasam Granth is an inseparable part of Sikhism (anikarvaan ang)

How can one criticise an anikharvaan ang and still claim not to defy this edict...

Panjab Radio says it is a panthic station in accordance with Sri Akal Takht, and yet continuously and repeatedly they interview those people who are going against Sikhi with their Kala Afganaesqe views and agreeing with them. Even now they are interviewing someone who has no respect for Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji.

Whats to be done?

It is the opposite of Panthic, not even faintly close to the idea!

i know i know, SS doesnt allow anything AGAINST dg, but what is sikhsangat's stand on parallel parkash of DG and Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji??

like u ppl hv made MASAND a negative/darogatory word, same way u ppl also use MISSIONARY as a insult. get some fresh air inside and come to senses boys.

Nowhere there is prakash of DG parallel to SGGS.There is parkash of DG on the side at patna and Hazoor sahib.

Sameway DG is in parkash at all Nihung deras and damadami taksal gurudwaras.

So far we know SGGS is our guru there is nothing wrong doing parkash of DG.This a phobia being created by anti sikh agents.

Tufan, have you raed DG?

veerji,

please READ the Gurmatta and TRY, atleast try to understand it.

It doesnt says, DG is "inseperable ang" of Sikh Panth,

It says DG is "inseperable ang" of Sikh Panth's LITERATURE and HISTORY, Both Literature and history can be controversial. Literature part deals with those Baaniyaan which are accepted by Panth like ones used for Amrit Sanchar. So because Amrit baanis its part of Literature and History part deals with importance of these accepted baanis and other related incidents with DG, e.g. Sukha Singh - Mehtab Singh incident for example.

The gurmatta clearly DO NOT forbid anyone to question rest of DG or discuss it.

Inder Singh ji, dont be such Baby tht u dont understand what i mean by parallel, So called parkash of DG in same vicinty of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is forbidden by Sri Akal Takht Sahib, or we can say Any kind of its parkash is forbidden, its same as Suraj Parkash, Bhai Gurdas Ji diyaan vaaraan.

Gurmata also clearly says "kisay hor granth da parkash Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji de barabar nahi kita ja sakda," now u ppl r very clever by making DG parkash an inch lower than Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, u claim its not barabar.

the Brarabarta stated is not just physically but also ideologically, custom wise, respect wise.

and Do they put a name plate in front of parkash, which is of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and which is of DG? so tht sangat can identify?

<br />
latest edict from Sri Akal Takht Sahib clearly states that "no1 has right to create controversies about Panth parwanit baanis of Nitnem, Amrit Sanchar from Dasam Granth" it doesnt say you cant discuss rest of the DG .<br /><br />so no1 is defying anything.
<br /><br />What you claim is an assumption...The edict didnt state that one can criticise Sri Dasam Granth...However what the latest edict <b>clearly state</b> was that Sri Dasam Granth is an inseparable part of Sikhism (<i><b>anikarvaan ang</b></i>)<br /><br />How can one criticise an <i>anikharvaan ang</i> and still claim not to defy this edict...<br />
<br /><br /><br />

veerji,

please READ the Gurmatta and TRY, atleast try to understand it.

It doesnt says, DG is "inseperable ang" of Sikh Panth,

It says DG is "inseperable ang" of Sikh Panth's LITERATURE and HISTORY, Both Literature and history can be controversial. Literature part deals with those Baaniyaan which are accepted by Panth like ones used for Amrit Sanchar. So because Amrit baanis its part of Literature and History part deals with importance of these accepted baanis and other related incidents with DG, e.g. Sukha Singh - Mehtab Singh incident for example.

The gurmatta clearly DO NOT forbid anyone to question rest of DG or discuss it.

Inder Singh ji, dont be such Baby tht u dont understand what i mean by parallel, So called parkash of DG in same vicinty of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is forbidden by Sri Akal Takht Sahib, or we can say Any kind of its parkash is forbidden, its same as Suraj Parkash, Bhai Gurdas Ji diyaan vaaraan.

Gurmata also clearly says "kisay hor granth da parkash Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji de barabar nahi kita ja sakda," now u ppl r very clever by making DG parkash an inch lower than Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, u claim its not barabar.

the Brarabarta stated is not just physically but also ideologically, custom wise, respect wise.

and Do they put a name plate in front of parkash, which is of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and which is of DG? so tht sangat can identify?

<br />
latest edict from Sri Akal Takht Sahib clearly states that "no1 has right to create controversies about Panth parwanit baanis of Nitnem, Amrit Sanchar from Dasam Granth" it doesnt say you cant discuss rest of the DG .<br /><br />so no1 is defying anything.
<br /><br />What you claim is an assumption...The edict didnt state that one can criticise Sri Dasam Granth...However what the latest edict <b>clearly state</b> was that Sri Dasam Granth is an inseparable part of Sikhism (<i><b>anikarvaan ang</b></i>)<br /><br />How can one criticise an <i>anikharvaan ang</i> and still claim not to defy this edict...<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Dasam Granth ahs been written by tenth master.It has special place among sikh hearts.This is borne by the facts as below

Note: The following is an excerpt from a book, Sketch of the Sikhs, a singular nation in the province of Penjab, written by Sir John Malcolm* in 1812. John Malcolm’s work is one of the rarest firsthand information recorded by a western historian on the lifestyle, belief systems and traditions of the Sikhs in Punjab during the 18th century .

Guru-mata

When Gurmata or great national council, is called, (as it always is, or ought to be, when any imminent danger threatens the country, or any large expedition is to be undertaken) all the Sikh chiefs assemble at Amritsar. The assembly, which is called the Guru-mata, is convened by the Acalis; and when the chiefs meet upon this solemn occasion, it is concluded that all private animosities cease, and that every main sacrifices his personal feelings at the shrine of the general good; and, actuated by principles of pure patriotism, thinks of nothing but the interests of the religion, and commonwealth, to which he belongs. When the chiefs and principal leaders are seated, the Adi-Granth and Dasama Padshah ka Granth are placed before them. They all bend their heads before these scriptures, and exclaim, Wa! Guruji ka Khalsa! Wa! Guruji ki Fateh! A great quantity of cakes, made of wheat, butter, and sugar, are then placed before the volumes of their sacred writings, and covered with a cloth. These holy cakes, which are in commemoration of the injunction of Nanac, to eat and to give to others to eat, next receive the salutation of the assembly, who then rise, and the Acalis pray aloud, while the musicians play. The Acalis, then the prayers are finished, desire the council to be seated. They sit down, and the cakes being uncovered, are eaten of by all classes of Sikhs: those distinctions of original tribes, which are, on occasions, kept up, being on this occasion laid aside, in token of their general and complete union in one cause. The Acalis then exclaim: "Sirdars! (Chiefs) this is Guru-mata!" on which prayers are again said aloud. The chiefs, after this sit closer, and say to each other: "The sacred Granth is betwixt us, let us swear by our scripture to forget all internal disputes, and to be united." This moment of religious fervor and ardent patriotism, is taken to reconcile all animosities. They then proceed to consider the danger with whcih they are threatened, to settle the best plans for averting it, and to choose the generals who are to lead their armies against the common enemy. The first Guru-mata was assembled by Guru Govinid; and the latest was called in 1805, when the British army pursued Holkar into the Penjab. (pages. 120-123) ________________________

*Sir John Malcolm (May 2, 1769 ‑ 1833) was a Scottish soldier, statesman, and historian. He held various distinguished posts, being Ambassador to Persia, Resident of Gwalior (1803-1804) and Governor of Bombay 1827-1830. He was the author of several valuable works regarded as authorities, viz., Sketch of the Sikhs, a singular nation in the province of Penjab (1812), A History of Persia (1815), Memoir of Central India (1823), Political History of India from 1784 to 1823 (1826), and Life of Lord Clive (1836).

Unquote

Any literature by Gurus is equally holy.

Is Darshan lal Bhatra listening to akal takhat?No he is not.He is propagating against Dasam Bani without reading it.

so whatever maryada was being followed in 1800s was PANTHIC MARYADA, very well said !! bravo !!

and have u asked professor darshan singh, if he has read DG or not? making assumptions?

<br />
veerji,<br /><br />please READ the Gurmatta and TRY, atleast try to understand it.<br /><br />It doesnt says, DG is "inseperable ang" of Sikh Panth,<br /><br />It says DG is "inseperable ang" of Sikh Panth's LITERATURE and HISTORY, Both Literature and history can be controversial. Literature part deals with those Baaniyaan which are accepted by Panth like ones used for Amrit Sanchar. So because Amrit baanis its part of Literature and History part deals with importance of these accepted baanis and other related incidents with DG, e.g. Sukha Singh - Mehtab Singh incident for example.<br /><br />The gurmatta clearly DO NOT forbid anyone to question rest of DG or discuss it. <br /><br />Inder Singh ji, dont be such Baby tht u dont understand what i mean by parallel, So called parkash of DG in same vicinty of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is forbidden by Sri Akal Takht Sahib, or we can say Any kind of its parkash is forbidden, its same as Suraj Parkash, Bhai Gurdas Ji diyaan vaaraan.<br /><br />Gurmata also clearly says "kisay hor granth da parkash Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji de barabar nahi kita ja sakda," now u ppl r very clever by making DG parkash an inch lower than Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, u claim its not barabar.<br /><br />the Brarabarta stated is not just physically but also ideologically, custom wise, respect wise.<br /><br />and Do they put a name plate in front of parkash, which is of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and which is of DG? so tht sangat can identify?<br /><br />
<br />
latest edict from Sri Akal Takht Sahib clearly states that &quot;no1 has right to create controversies about Panth parwanit baanis of Nitnem, Amrit Sanchar from Dasam Granth&quot; it doesnt say you cant discuss rest of the DG .<br /><br />so no1 is defying anything.
<br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />Dasam Granth ahs been written by tenth master.It has special place among sikh hearts.This is borne by the facts as below<br /><div align="center">Note: The following is an excerpt from a book, <b><i>Sketch of the Sikhs, a singular nation in the province of Penjab</i></b>,<b><i> </i></b>written by Sir John Malcolm<b>*</b> in 1812. John Malcolm's work is one of the rarest firsthand information recorded by a western historian on the lifestyle, belief systems and traditions of the Sikhs in Punjab during the 18<sup>th</sup> century .</div><br /> <div align="center"> </div><br /> <div align="center"><b>Guru-mata</b></div><br /> When Gurmata or great national council, is called, (as it always is, or ought to be, when any imminent danger threatens the country, or any large expedition is to be undertaken) all the Sikh chiefs assemble at Amritsar. The assembly, which is called the Guru-mata, is convened by the Acalis; and when the chiefs meet upon this solemn occasion, it is concluded that all private animosities cease, and that every main sacrifices his personal feelings at the shrine of the general good; and, actuated by principles of pure patriotism, thinks of nothing but the interests of the religion, and commonwealth, to which he belongs. When the chiefs and principal leaders are seated, the <b>Adi-Granth and Dasama Padshah ka Granth are placed before them</b>. They all bend their heads before these scriptures, and exclaim, Wa! Guruji ka Khalsa! Wa! Guruji ki Fateh! A great quantity of cakes, made of wheat, butter, and sugar, are then placed before the volumes of their sacred writings, and covered with a cloth. These holy cakes, which are in commemoration of the injunction of Nanac, to eat and to give to others to eat, next receive the salutation of the assembly, who then rise, and the Acalis pray aloud, while the musicians play. The Acalis, then the prayers are finished, desire the council to be seated. They sit down, and the cakes being uncovered, are eaten of by all classes of Sikhs: those distinctions of original tribes, which are, on occasions, kept up, being on this occasion laid aside, in token of their general and complete union in one cause. The Acalis then exclaim: "Sirdars! (Chiefs) this is Guru-mata!" on which prayers are again said aloud. The chiefs, after this sit closer, and say to each other: "The sacred Granth is betwixt us, let us swear by our scripture to forget all internal disputes, and to be united." This moment of religious fervor and ardent patriotism, is taken to reconcile all animosities. They then proceed to consider the danger with whcih they are threatened, to settle the best plans for averting it, and to choose the generals who are to lead their armies against the common enemy. The first Guru-mata was assembled by Guru Govinid; and the latest was called in 1805, when the British army pursued Holkar into the Penjab. <b><i>(pages. 120-123)</i></b> <b>________________________</b><br /><br /> <b>*Sir John Malcolm</b> (May 2, 1769 ‑ 1833) was a Scottish soldier, statesman, and historian. He held various distinguished posts, being Ambassador to Persia, Resident of Gwalior (1803-1804) and Governor of Bombay 1827-1830. He was the author of several valuable works regarded as authorities, viz., <b><i>Sketch of the Sikhs, a singular nation in the province of Penjab </i>(1812)</b><i>, </i> <i>A History of Persia</i> (1815), <i>Memoir of Central India</i> (1823), <i>Political History of India from 1784 to 1823</i> (1826), and <i>Life of Lord Clive</i> (1836).<br /><br /> <br /><br /> Unquote<br /><br />Any literature by Gurus is equally holy.<br /><br />Is Darshan lal Bhatra listening to akal takhat?No he is not.He is propagating against Dasam Bani without reading it.<br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />