Clash Between Sikhs And Sirsa Dera Followers In Mumbai

CharhdiKalaa

Guest PunjabSingh
yes some did. But it was in the negatives sense that a few Rapid Action Force fellows got their heads broken. But then imagine the fun anti-Sikh hindus must be having when they see the Singhs running away from a chicken-legged Bombay Police.

Let me tell you something. If anyone turns out to meet Bombay Police on the streets, then do so only when in a position to thoroughly beat them and humiliate them. Otherwise stay at home. That is how you show street-power.

When shiv sena etc roams the streets of mumbai, the mumbai police stay in their houses or inside their patrol cars.

Secondly the Sikhs are not numerically strong in Bombay, atleast in bangalore they have large numbers thanks to Bidar, Nanded etc in close proximity.

they should have prepared in a bigger way in Bangalore or Mysore.

Also I have heard that in Mumbai the Sikh leader who was leading the agitation was a Congresswalla. :S

Agree with you on all the above points except that the Sikh leaders leading the agitation was a BJP wala Tara Singh.If you see the footage from day 1 Tara Singh with his distinct checkered turban,rakhi and if Im not mistaken something on his forehead also .He's the one who was praising udhav thackeray and perhaps he's the one who persuaded Sikhs to withdraw the agitation completely in Bombay.May be he's the one who made Sikhs apologise to shiv sena .

Charanjit Singh of Congress came into the picture later on perhaps because the govt in Maharashtra is Congress led.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh
Just to point out .. shiv sena guys in Mumbai have done far worse .. like break windows of cars parked near offices .. break down showrooms on flimsiest of excuses .. break into offices and harass people and beat up officers black and blue on flimsiest of excuses.

I have never seen Mumbai Police beat any shiv sena worker in this fashion though, I do not think they would live to see the next day if they did that.

We should also remember that the persons arrested recently in the Thane theatre bomb case are from "Hindu Raksha Samiti" and that Bal Thackeray had praised them openly .

So you can see who is communalising the situation and who is far ahead in their preparation.

Over and above that some bomb blasts cases like Malegaon masjid blasts,Ajmer Sharif blasts,Hyderabad Mecca masjid blasts remained unsolved though initially many muslims were arrested in these cases initially.

Now who is actually behind these unsolved blasts is anybody's guess.