CharhdiKalaa

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh
http://www.ibnlive.com/photogallery/860-1.html#view_start

IN THE NAME OF RELIGION

The three bodyguards of Dera Sachcha Sauda chief Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who were allegedly part of the group that fired at and shot dead the boy, have been arrested and are to be produced in Quila court.

Sikh radical groups will also hold a meeting in Amritsar and Jalandhar to decide the future course of action

99% of Indian Media is anti-sikh

ZEE, IBNLIVE, NDTV, Indian express, Hindustan times are all RSS especially ZEE

They need an answer. Our mainstream Media

No sir, they are not pro-RSS or pro anything in particular. They are just pro-Govt.

Given half a chance they will not hesitate to throw more oil into the fire. But first they need to see signs of some good fire burning. Secondly they cannot be seen to be overtly anti-Govt.

they have limitations.

We know the Hindu media here in India.

I will not be surprised if some media channel, electronic or other starts calling Sikhs as "terrorists" or even "pro Pakistani" !!

We here consider them as dogs barking .An elephant does not bother about dogs barking behind and cotinues in his "mast chaal "

Guest PunjabSingh
I have just seen on CNN-IBN and NDTV, mumbai police beating up Sikhs with lathi. Actually there was no use of beating anyone because the crowd seemed to have dispersed, they could just have pushed the remaining protesters out of the way.

Hate to see the way the chicken-legged mumbai police beating up unarmed people and too who were going away anyways. I can see anyone get beaten up by police, it does not bother me but i just cannot tolerate injustice against Sikhs or Russians. Sikhs for their historical role and Russians because of my idelogical leanings. I have a soft-corner for these two.

And I have just this to say. If Sikhs wanna fight, don't launch mock fights and then retreat. Any fight whether on Ram Rahim or against Police must be carefully planned and all the objectives that were set out for have to be achieved. Also folks are forgetting the art of battle. Looks like Guru Gobind Singh needs to come back again to teach again the martial tricks and build character among some folks.

When I looked at the proceedings it seemed so haphazard, as if many people had retreated and gone back, some were casually ambling back to their motorcycles. Some were in a world of their own. Christ, this is a fight for God sakes .. just do not be so callous. When you fight, fight only to win .. when the sword is unleashed it should only be done to taste blood.

Yes,it can be seen that Bombay police is beating even an ordinary Sikh passing by with an elderly lady .Not only this it can be clearly seen that policemen are breaking windowpanes of a car and policemen shouting abuses at "sardars".Then there is picture of some Amritdhari Sikhs sitting on the pavement and these police men beating them up mercilessly with laathis .Several such scenes were witnessed in Bombay today .One coud notice the hatred against Sikhs on the faces of these policemen .

This was like a trailer of the role of police during November,1984 anti Sikh pogroms.

I witnessed such violent incidents in Jammu during November 1984 which were perpetrated by ordinary hindus not the police .I saw group of just 5-6 hindus pick up Sikh three wheeler drivers who were then taken out of there vehicles beaten up and their 3 wheelers burnt.

The night of October 31st 1984 was very terrorising particularly for us Sikhs .One could hear mobs of Hindus moving about freely shouting "Khoon ka badla khoon " throughout the night .

This was the scene in Jammu not Delhi .

There was no tv channel or we can see only one pro govt tv channel Doordarshan which used to give only one sided news.Unfortunately,today we have a number of pro govt channels instead of just one .

Harjot Singh Brar

Maharashtra Police beats up Sikhs :

http://www.ibnlive.com/photogallery/861-0.html#view_start

Not a single channel went to the home of the killed innocent Sikh .

Only passersby were bashed up by mumbai police. It is time sikhs should declare war on all anti-sikh deras and demolish it. We salute to Maharastra sikhs for showing the way andpanth should and must take puntive action againist sirsa dera, noormehaias, and banariawalas also radhasoamis. This is only solution otherwise reacting to antisikh activities will not help. Time has come for striking at anti sikh cults not wait for badals,manns or any other leader whether moderate or hardliners. As these socalled lberal minded has caused more damage to panth . Sikhs must learn martial arts and get milatary trainig to defend themselves.

Maharashtra Police beats up Sikhs :

http://www.ibnlive.com/photogallery/861-0.html#view_start

Not a single channel went to the home of the killed innocent Sikh .

Only passersby were bashed up by mumbai police. It is time sikhs should declare war on all anti-sikh deras and demolish it. We salute to Maharastra sikhs for showing the way andpanth should and must take puntive action againist sirsa dera, noormehaias, and banariawalas also radhasoamis. This is only solution otherwise reacting to antisikh activities will not help. Time has come for striking at anti sikh cults not wait for badals,manns or any other leader whether moderate or hardliners. As these socalled lberal minded has caused more damage to panth . Sikhs must learn martial arts and get milatary trainig to defend themselves.

Yes I agree all Panth should declare war on all Narkhdharis.Lucha Saudas,Bahnyarewala's,Namdharis,Noormehlis and other anti panthic cults