Poll: Best Sikh Leader Right Now In India?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he is a black cat, he is still doing better than all so-called leaders in Punjab.

Name me one other who did as much seva as he did after releasing?

pity on my ignorance.. plz tell wat he did?? all i kno is dat after mann was jailed recently, he rebeled against him and said he is head of SAD(A)

Guest PunjabSingh
My vote: DS Bittu all the way!!!!

Second would be SS Mann.

Is Bittu not a cat?If not why he was released and sukhi cat attended his marriage.Sukhi cat is supoosed to be dead in official reocrds.Bittu knew that.

If you say Bhai Bittu is a cat .Then Bhai Harpal Singh Cheema,Bhai Kulbir Singh Barapind are also cats according to you ?

For your info all the 3 above were released on the orders of Supreme court of India and not so by GOI or intelligence agencies .

Forgive me but I've started having doubts about Mann now.

Guest PunjabSingh

Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu was a close friend of Bhai Sukha and Bhai Jinda and they performed many actions together during militancy in Punjab.We used to hear a lot about Bhai Bittu as it was the Five Jathebandis namely Khalistan Commando Force,Khalistan Liberation Force,Bhindranwale Tigers Force of Khalistan,Babbar Khalsa and Sikh Students Federation ( Bittu )who were spearheading the movement for Khalistan in those days but it is only after Bhai Bittu was released from jail that we came to know who he has .Prior to that all the leaders of the above jathebandis were leading an underground life .

It was because of Bhai Bittu and the Jathebandis mentioned above that we had the exprience(though temporary ) of Khalistan in Punjab .Everything had become perfect .Dowry had stopped .Robbery,thefts and other anti social activities which are maximum today had stopped .It was because of them that Punjabi started getting it's due place in the media .These very low lfe so called Sikh leaders of today used to shiver on the name of the kharkoos .Every Sikh boy used to wear saffron turban and Sikh girls used to have safron chunnis.At one point of time a strict dress code was followed in Punjab .Every Sikh was proud to support a beard and Turban as they used to identify with Sant Bhindranwaalay and Kharkoos .

All this was before cats infiltrated into the movement and spoilt it .

Many of today's Sikh youths will not realise this as they are used to gulaami now .

At that time Sukhbir Badal and Imaan Singh Maan were no where to be seen and were studying in hill station schools and later in foreign lands while Bhai Bittu and others were battling the security forces in Punjab .Bhai Bittu could have easily joined badal dal or such but he chose to continue the struggle though in he different shape now depending on the conditions .Bhai Bittu's intention were made clear in the interview in a program so called "Desh Droh" soon after his release from jail.

I had some respect for Mann earlier but ever since he threw Bittu and other former militants out of SADA all my respect for him ended .

Guest PunjabSingh
Bittus mouth and all shook,used to like him till a few months ago ,Mann's much better talks sense not like bittu rambles on chating crap

Bittu and others were basically guirella fighters and they didn't know they would have to address big publc gatherings due to nalaiki of today's so called Sikh leaders.

May be he was tortured also a lot because of which his hands shook.But you can compare his speeches when he was realised and now.There is a lot of improvement.

Any way one is measured by what he has done for the Sikhs than on how good orator he is.If we go by your standards badal speaks even much better than mann but it is because of badal's hobnobbing with ram rahim that we have seen another Sikh shaheed

Will you support badal then ?