What Is Happening?

jii

Forgive me for not highlight that Sikhs were being beaten, however I assumed some Sikhs were from the Indians race?

1. Excuse me Mr. Jii, there is nothing such as Indian Race. In a race, people resemble each other, atleast a little bit. If Indians are, then how come Bengalis are dark, thin and smaller in height compared to Punjabis, who are slightly fairer (not all, but many), average taller and not that thin?

People of Republic of India, are from races such as Aryans, Astriks/Agnesh, Negros (africans who migrated to India long ago), Dravidians etc.

Most Sikhs are Punjabis with Aryan ancestry, with some Punjabis having traces of greek, persian, arabian looks. Because of Alexander the Great, Arab invaders, Mughal invaders etc.

2. My dear friend, you have to be specific in life. I could also state that the Indian Police is beating 'humans'. That would be indeed true, but the reader won't know who exactly got beaten up...

I respect your opinion and take it on board.

However, please do not insult me and say i was not being specific enough. it did not occur to me to mention sikhs, although i did take it into account, however, i certainly did not make the mistake of calling 'sikhs', 'turkiskh' or 'danish'?? These people are from India, not from no where else, and that is why i referred to them as Indians. No matter what Your religion is, race is a separate issue. I am pretty sure that under the Asian race in the UK there are a number of sub-sections, eg indian race, bengali race.

Furthermore, there is no need to mention 'punjabi's' as i did not make no referece to that, so it really does not have much relevence to the matter, unless of course if you are going off-topic.

Forgive me for not highlight that Sikhs were being beaten, however I assumed some Sikhs were from the Indians race?

1. Excuse me Mr. Jii, there is nothing such as Indian Race. In a race, people resemble each other, atleast a little bit. If Indians are, then how come Bengalis are dark, thin and smaller in height compared to Punjabis, who are slightly fairer (not all, but many), average taller and not that thin?

People of Republic of India, are from races such as Aryans, Astriks/Agnesh, Negros (africans who migrated to India long ago), Dravidians etc.

Most Sikhs are Punjabis with Aryan ancestry, with some Punjabis having traces of greek, persian, arabian looks. Because of Alexander the Great, Arab invaders, Mughal invaders etc.

2. My dear friend, you have to be specific in life. I could also state that the Indian Police is beating 'humans'. That would be indeed true, but the reader won't know who exactly got beaten up...

I respect your opinion and take it on board.

However, please do not insult me and say i was not being specific enough. it did not occur to me to mention sikhs, although i did take it into account, however, i certainly did not make the mistake of calling 'sikhs', 'turkiskh' or 'danish'?? These people are from India, not from no where else, and that is why i referred to them as Indians. No matter what Your religion is, race is a separate issue. I am pretty sure that under the Asian race in the UK there are a number of sub-sections, eg indian race, bengali race.

Furthermore, there is no need to mention 'punjabi's' as i did not make no referece to that, so it really does not have much relevence to the matter, unless of course if you are going off-topic.

Sikhs are a seperate race as defined by the UK House of Lords case - Mandla Vs Lee , Sikhs do not like to be called Indian as we do not see ourselves as Indian ,but rather Sikh as we are being oppressed by India

Although I understand why people make the distinction between being Sikh and being Indian, I must admit, if someone who's white asks me where I'm from, I do say India (despite being born n' bred in the England)

Am I correct in assuming that everyone who has objections to being called indian answers "Khalistan" when asked said question?

Although I understand why people make the distinction between being Sikh and being Indian, I must admit, if someone who's white asks me where I'm from, I do say India (despite being born n' bred in the England)

Am I correct in assuming that everyone who has objections to being called indian answers "Khalistan" when asked said question?

well when ppl ask me where im from i reply "im from punjab" then if they ask me were's tht i till em in India... although it wud be weird to say im from khaslitan when we havent put it on the map.... yet :rolleyes:

Guest peacemaker

Please call yourself whatever you want, whether it be Indian, British, American, etc. it really makes no difference! Don't let fanatics delude your sense of reality. I eat them for breakfast!