Protest Against Sacha Sauda

SaRpAnCh

no gurdwara in birmingham is willing to support a protest in birmingham!!! :@

that applies for Southall too...but it still happened

Yeah no Gurdwara commitee has the guts to do these kind of things so it's usually left to sangat,as you all know Sohi would never support any Panthic rally or protest ,and I guess his counterparts in the midlands are on a similar wavelength,but I suggest you do what we did in Southall last year and this year,just go ahead with a protest from the sangat as a whole,forget permission at most if you want ,inform the commitee(s) that a protest will be taking place,in other words don't request for permission but just tell them its happening at this time from this to this,then they usualy back off.

Would be great if we could have one or two protests in the Midlands through networking with local activists and youths,can anything be arranged Azaad?

Maybe sevadars who helped in the Vaisakhi Park event in Handsworth,or a few Coventry Singhs as they are very Panthic as well

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sarpanch...i gotta rate you for doing this!!!!

:WW:

^^ mee tooo...sarpanch veerji is doing great seva..keep it up :D

waheguru ji ka khalsa..waheguru ji ki fateh :D

only thing Sarpanch is chill out with the 'Hindus are enemy of Sikhi from day one' etc...trust me you push so many sikh youths away by saying such statements...we need ekta, clearly you want more to join with your efforts...as i've said before don't push the youth away by being anti ALL Hindu's, trust me if you chilled out on that stance alot more would join the bandwaggon with you..isn' that the objective?

• 2 weeks later...